DMX Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at DMX

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DMX (Austin, TX) in May 2009.

Interview

Application was completed on Monster.com after an internall employee suggested it as a possibility. Received a phone call for a preliminary screen of qualifications and short interview, followed by a 1 on 2 interview about 1 week later. 3+ weeks of trainging were received before starting out on the floor.

Interview Questions

• Why do you have no long-term experience with 1 employer.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. Either the hourly wage was acceptable, or you didn't have to accept the position.

AR Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DMX in June 2009.

Interview

I had the interview set up through a hiring agency. My first interview consisted of a one on one questionare. The questions were not job specific. They were aksing my experiences. The secon interview concisted of my manager describing the job's daily responsibilities and asking how my past work experience related to the position I was interviewing. The third interview was a phone interview from our VP of Administration. It was a quick interview consisting of my ability to answer questions regarding my experiences that were not work related. The final interview was with an HR representative. The questions asked were regarding my previous employer and goals for my future.

Interview Questions

• What is the square root of 27?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was offered the highest pay for the position. There were not any negotiations.