DPI Specialty Foods Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DPI Specialty Foods Interview Questions

Updated Aug 7, 2017

Interviews for Top Jobs at DPI Specialty Foods

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at DPI Specialty Foods.

Interview

Got to know about the job from a recruiter after which had multiple rounds of interview , finally job offered. They have multiple openings throughout their US locations in Mid-west and SoCal

Interview Questions

• Past experience, Technical and functional questions
      Formal HR round   1 Answer

Order Selector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DPI Specialty Foods (Chicago, IL) in May 2016.

Interview

Very brief it's a casual interview. They're looking for hard working reliable employees who what to earn their paycheck. Also a past employment with warehouse or freezer employee is a plus and or certified in a forklift and or powerjack.

MDM Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tualatin, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at DPI Specialty Foods (Tualatin, OR) in March 2015.

Interview

Received a phone call first describe what the position was from the Manager of the department making sure it sounded like a good fit.
    Then went in for a face to face interview with both the Manager and the Team Lead.

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Upper Marlboro, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DPI Specialty Foods (Upper Marlboro, MD) in June 2013.

Interview

I applied online and it was a couple of weeks before I heard anything. I was contacted directly by the GM. This process was private as there was a current manager in the position about to be termed. These things occur on the norm but I should have viewed this differently before continuing. Had 2 phone screens with GM and President before one F2F meeting and was offered via phone.

Interview Questions

• What is your management style?
      Do you have union experience?
      Why would you be a good fit?   Answer Question

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Upper Marlboro, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at DPI Specialty Foods (Upper Marlboro, MD) in February 2013.

Interview

Webex video conference interview. The interview took place at the DPI Warehouse center in Upper Marlboro, MD. In a conference room with the IT Director on site, with an experienced Systems Analyst employee. On video was the CIO for DPI with the IT Director for the main office in California.

Interview Questions

• What types of IT experience had I encountered in comparison to their company's needs.   1 Answer