DRUM Agency Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Sort:

Assistant Media Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DRUM Agency (Atlanta, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online and received a phone call within a few days. I came in the office for a two part interview. My first was with two employees I'd be working with closely, while the other was upper management to make sure I was qualified. I felt like the interview was more of a personality test, to see if I would fit into the environment. I think they had already seen from my resume that I was qualified. I was offered the job later that day.

Interview Questions

• How would I rank myself from 1 - 10, 1 being very creative 10 being very analytical   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DRUM Agency (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Had a very quick phone screening interview. The next was I came into the office and interviewed there. The questions weren't hard and they were very friendly. The following week I had another interview via Google Hangout.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions. They asked me to go through my resume. They asked some situational questions. One question I remember was that I was asked what "hustle" means to me.   Answer Question

Associate Creative Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DRUM Agency (Atlanta, GA) in May 2016.

Interview

First interview was a screening with their Senior Recruiter. Followed up a few days later with a phone call with their CD. Then, two days later a face to face meeting with their CD, then their VP GCD. An offer was made a little more than a week after the last interview. The process felt very casual and relaxed, a very pleasant experience.

Interview Questions

• If you could go back, what is something you would change about any past project?   Answer Question

Salary

Account Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DRUM Agency (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

There was an initial phone screen with their recruiter, as well as an in-person interview with management a few weeks later. When I arrived at the building they escorted me to a conference room and I met with two different people 1:1. One person, followed by the second person.

Interview Questions

• They mainly asked about my prior work experience.
      They also asked questions like how I managed my workload and how I handled difficult client requests.
      One interviewer asked what I thought my first 6 months would look at. I found that kind of odd because usually, the company sets that expectation.
      They also asked what it means to "hustle."   Answer Question

Interactive Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DRUM Agency (Atlanta, GA) in April 2012.

Interview

Interview process was fairly straight forward. There was a thirty minute phone interview followed by a one on one in-person interview with my future direct manager. It was on-site at their buckhead office across from Lenox Square. The recruiter at the time was very friendly and made the process pleasant.

BI Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DRUM Agency (Atlanta, GA) in October 2012.

Interview

Easy phone screening with a follow up face to face. Was interviewed by Jerelle Gainey who was really cool and laid back. He interviewed me on the phone. When I had the face to face interview there was one other person there who has since left the company.

Paid Social Media Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DRUM Agency (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Danielle from HR was incredibly nice throughout the entire process, my interview felt a little flat and I was told after a few more interviews that week they pull be in touch. Salary range for the position was lower than industry average at 55-65k. Offices are set up like a corporation and doesn't feel like an agency inside, managers along the outskirts with windows but most employees sit in cubicals im the middle.

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DRUM Agency in October 2011.

Interview

The 1:1 interviews were not difficult but the skills test could be better structured.