Dart Container Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 15, 2017

2.9

Sales Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Dart Container (Boca Raton, FL).

Interview

Went through a recruiter, just because my experience was in Wealth management, they dont think I could transition to corporate finance. Yet I went to school for finance. These HR people do not even know what their doing. Stay far away from this toxic company. So much for "equal opportunity".

Machine Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waxahachie, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dart Container (Waxahachie, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

It was pretty quick. You are invited to go into one of the HR specialist office. I think it took approximately 15 minutes. There were two people present for the interviewing process. It was a comfortable atmosphere. The interviewer was nice and professional.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my work history; did I have a problem taking a drug test. The typical interview questions.   Answer Question

Production Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Employee in Federalsburg, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Dart Container (Federalsburg, MD).

Interview

Had an interview with two different supervisors not too difficult of questions asked. After interviews were done it took a month before they called me and offered me a job. I would only work here as a last resort if nothing else was offered to you

Interview Questions

Negotiation

You really don't have much room for negotiations because they pay people the lowest wages around for any company

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mason, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dart Container (Mason, MI).

Interview

I was contacted by a head hunter who set up the interview at the corporate office. I met the.headhunter at the office before the interview. Then I was introduced to the interviewer and then the interview team

Interview Questions

• How do you handle conflict between employees in a meeting?   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mason, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dart Container (Mason, MI).

Interview

They make you take a math test with fractions, devision, percentages, ecy before you have your actual interview. The campus is very nice. I interviewed with my two supervisors, they were very polite, but asked many questions (behavioral based type questions). Before you come in person, they phone screen you. Everything was very punctual.

Interview Questions

• They only asked general questions. Tell me about a time when...   Answer Question

Negotiation

No. They offer you a salary and it is what it is

Production Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mason, MI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dart Container (Mason, MI) in July 2016.

Interview

Applied online and received an interview within a couple weeks. Three managers interviewed. I thought I did badly but I still received an offer. Questions were long and some of them were not right to the point so listen carefully.

Cost Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Dart Container.

Interview

Made it to the second interview and did well until they wanted me to solve math problems quickly while they stared at me waiting for the answer. I was so flustered I got it wrong and I'm pretty sure that's why I didn't get the job. But maybe that's why they do that. To see how well you work under pressure. I wasn't prepared for that at all.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose this company?   1 Answer

Machine Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Twin Falls, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dart Container (Twin Falls, ID) in June 2016.

Interview

Walking tour of production floor and asked ? 's that are irrelevant. Employee's pre judging possible new employees without talking to them. One big circle walked later and out your go. No phone calls to inform you on their decision.

Interview Questions

• Can you work 12 hour shifts?   1 Answer
    • They should ask if you speak a foreign language because they can put you on a shift with others who speak it also. English was rarely spoken between employees on the floor and in the break room.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mason, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dart Container (Mason, MI) in June 2016.

Interview

Started with an online application, then a call/conversation with HR, then a phone interview, then an in person interview, then 2 weeks before landing job. Phone interview and in-person interview were both difficult.

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Dart Container (Ann Arbor, MI) in May 2016.

Interview

After the first phone interview, It took about a month to schedule the second onsite interview. After 2nd interview, they emailed me after 3 weeks for results.

The 2nd interview took 3 hrs totally, and 1st hour was taking a exam.

Interview Questions

• Basically went through my resume, and few behavior questions. Pretty relax   Answer Question