Dart Container Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Dart Container Interview Questions

Updated Aug 22, 2017

Account Manager Interview

Interview

You speak with the recruiter. They then set you up for a second phone interview and if they like you after that they will move you to the face to face interview.

IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leola, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dart Container (Leola, PA) in July 2017.

Interview

You meet with HR and answer a few questions, then you meet with the I.T. department and they interview you as a group. Its very relaxed and they are very friendly

Territory Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dart Container (Cincinnati, OH) in July 2017.

Interview

There is a phone screening (about 20 minutes), phone interview (about 1 hour), if you pass this you will have an in-person interview at corporate site. Dart was very prompt. Dart was very professional the description below.

Interview Questions

• the job comes with a company car, we need to go over your driving record.
      1. over the past three years have you had a speeding ticket
      3. over the past three years have you had a traffic accident either your fault or someone else's
      3. have you EVER had a traffic infraction for Alcohol.   2 Answers

Sales Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Dart Container (Boca Raton, FL).

Interview

Went through a recruiter, just because my experience was in Wealth management, they dont think I could transition to corporate finance. Yet I went to school for finance. These HR people do not even know what their doing. Stay far away from this toxic company. So much for "equal opportunity".

Machine Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waxahachie, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dart Container (Waxahachie, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

It was pretty quick. You are invited to go into one of the HR specialist office. I think it took approximately 15 minutes. There were two people present for the interviewing process. It was a comfortable atmosphere. The interviewer was nice and professional.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my work history; did I have a problem taking a drug test. The typical interview questions.   Answer Question

Production Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Employee in Federalsburg, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Dart Container (Federalsburg, MD).

Interview

Had an interview with two different supervisors not too difficult of questions asked. After interviews were done it took a month before they called me and offered me a job. I would only work here as a last resort if nothing else was offered to you

Interview Questions

Negotiation

You really don't have much room for negotiations because they pay people the lowest wages around for any company

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mason, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dart Container (Mason, MI).

Interview

I was contacted by a head hunter who set up the interview at the corporate office. I met the.headhunter at the office before the interview. Then I was introduced to the interviewer and then the interview team

Interview Questions

• How do you handle conflict between employees in a meeting?   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mason, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dart Container (Mason, MI).

Interview

They make you take a math test with fractions, devision, percentages, ecy before you have your actual interview. The campus is very nice. I interviewed with my two supervisors, they were very polite, but asked many questions (behavioral based type questions). Before you come in person, they phone screen you. Everything was very punctual.

Interview Questions

• They only asked general questions. Tell me about a time when...   Answer Question

Negotiation

No. They offer you a salary and it is what it is

Production Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mason, MI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dart Container (Mason, MI) in July 2016.

Interview

Applied online and received an interview within a couple weeks. Three managers interviewed. I thought I did badly but I still received an offer. Questions were long and some of them were not right to the point so listen carefully.

Cost Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Dart Container.

Interview

Made it to the second interview and did well until they wanted me to solve math problems quickly while they stared at me waiting for the answer. I was so flustered I got it wrong and I'm pretty sure that's why I didn't get the job. But maybe that's why they do that. To see how well you work under pressure. I wasn't prepared for that at all.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose this company?   1 Answer