Dart Container Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Dart Container Interview Questions

Interviews at Dart Container

2.9

Project Engineer Interview

Interview

Phone interview followed by an in person interview. The phone interview was with the hiring supervisor and the In person interview was with the supervisor and other supervisors, the manager, and a Sr Project Engineer.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest strength?   1 Answer

Quality Manager II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dart Container (Fort Worth, TX) in July 2020.

Interview

Phone interview with the Director of Quality. Lasted approximately thirty minutes. After I applied I received an email from the recruiter requesting a day and time for the interview to take place.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have with CAPA's?   1 Answer

Inspector/Packer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dart Container.

Interview

The interview was actually a pleasant one. Was made to feel comfortable which eased my nerves due to the her bubbly, yet professional personality. Was hired on the spot after the interview. Went through a drug screen and results came back in a few days to week at the most.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dart Container.

Interview

This was a formal interview followed by informal interview with what would have been a direct supervisor for this position. The overall process from start to finish was about twice as long as other companies for similar positions that I was interviewing for.

Territory Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dart Container (Dallas, TX) in March 2019.

Interview

I was contacted by a 3rd party recruiter who did the initial phone screen interview. After passing the screen interview, Dart sent me a sample box of their products for a field test. I had to basically do a cold call to a non-chain business and then report the results in the next interview. I found that a little odd not having knowledge of their products or sales process and before the initial company interview. I had a 2 hour video conference call with the Dart recruiter which mainly focused on my previous sales experience, reviewed the field assignment and then I viewed and provided feedback of a video of a Dart sales call. Next step was on-site interview with the District and Regional Manager.

Interview Questions

• What did you think about the Field Assignment?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mason, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dart Container (Mason, MI) in February 2019.

Interview

fast easy, although interviewers lacked actually knowledge about the job. were kind of rude and short with me. even though offered the job didnt take because they were not a good cultre fit

Interview Questions

• what is your biggest strength   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dart Container (Jacksonville, FL) in February 2019.

Interview

This is follow up to earlier post. Had done interview and told was not right "fit". Found out that third party recruiter had given me incorrect information regarding compensation package. Was told there would be salary, bonus opportunity and auto package. When did interview with DART HR person turns out the auto package was part of the "salary" part, not in addition to the salary. Had I known that would have never wasted my or their time with the initial process. Recruiter just trying to hit their "quota". Still getting emails stating the position is open, from what i can tell the position has been "open" for a year now. Either they don't really want to fill the position or the information about the job is misleading and they can't get anyone. A little more transparency and accurate information on the part of the recruiter would be advisable

Interview Questions

• What is your salary expectations?   1 Answer

Territory Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Dart Container.

Interview

Long interview. Indepth questioning. I will need to role play and sell products. There is a first phone interview, second in person interview, and final interview with multiple people. Must be prepared.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mason, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at Dart Container (Mason, MI) in January 2019.

Interview

HR took a bit of extra time to call back to schedule the interview. I did like how they offered in person or video. I chose to do in person. Applied in September, was called about an interview in January, and heard final word of acceptance or denial in early march. The person who interviewed me seemed very monotone, not easily relate-able. They really focused on my future goals, plans indicating that they were looking for a long term person even though this was for an intern position with no indication that this could lead to full time employment.

Interview Questions

• Common math problems about price changes, ways a product could be more efficient, outside factors influencing product development.   Answer Question

Cost Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mason, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Dart Container (Mason, MI) in January 2019.

Interview

I applied online in October/November and was contacted a few weeks later to schedule a phone interview for a couple months later in December. I had a phone interview with the cost accounting manager and then waited. I then received an offer to come to Mason for a in person interview. I met in person with the cost accounting manager and then communicated over video-chat with the Accounting Director.