Datamatics Business Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 20, 2017

2.4

Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Datamatics Business Solutions (Mumbai (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

I had been called through phone screening, followed by personal round of interview to know skills set and personal communication skills etc. It was overall good experience and HR team has been really helpful in each phase of the entire interview process.

Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Datamatics Business Solutions (Mumbai (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

normal process basic sql knowledge and IT and computer knowledge, sql query and database understanding, application support, sql server knowledge, computer and network basic knowledge and customer support knowledge ................................................................................................................................................................

Interview Questions

• normal process basic sql knowledge and IT and computer knowledge   1 Answer

Web Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Datamatics Business Solutions in January 2016.

Interview

Walkin interview after that only one hr round and then ur selected. Then they offer traing of fifteen days n then u have to sign a contract with them and the worst part is training of fifteen days and compensation is more worst its like rs 8 per entry u have to complete 30 entry from that 20 should be correct only then thry will pay u even the workers at construction site gets more yhen this

Interview Questions

The designation is web research associate and the work is data entry the compensation is rs 8 per entry you have to complete 30 entry in day only then u will be paid its like they givibg wages not salary

Web Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Datamatics Business Solutions (Mumbai (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

Only one round with hr and manager both together. Ask about the family background and yourself. The interview was too easy if u have basic Internet knowledge and how to search on Internet.

Interview Questions

• How to search for a company CEO and details of the company on the internet.   Answer Question

Associate Research Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Datamatics Business Solutions (Mumbai (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

Interview was simple. 1st round was HR round - Personal questions about you. 2nd was a basic test about research(very simple to clear). 3rd was a operations round. (What is research, Types of research, Then personal info and salary expectation questions , Name some continents etc) In short just be confident and calm.. Interview is easy to clear.

Interview Questions

• Primary and secondary research meaning   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Datamatics Business Solutions (Mumbai (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

process was easy, normal questions regarding you and what is mentioned in your resume,and brief discussion about the profile which i applied for .so was good to know from HR exact JOBJD on interview day

Negotiation

good

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Datamatics Business Solutions (Mumbai (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

Very simple interview process. you must have a knowledge of different search engines, browsers.You must be able to find out any companies physical address from their website or third party website.you must be able to find out d-level contacts of any company.

Interview Questions

• How will you find CEO of any company from their website ?   1 Answer

Web Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Datamatics Business Solutions (Mumbai (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

Good and not to hard to carck the interview. and a very good hr round . ppl are very co operative. the atmosphere is very good. the round were easy and not so tough . The Hr ppl are very co operative.

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Datamatics Business Solutions (Mumbai (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

There are in total 3 rounds You just need to be smart and confident to crack theses rounds. Also you need to carry your resume and Photos. Read on linkedin page about the company. People are friendly and not much problem is there.

Interview Questions

• Introduce yourself and about DFSL   1 Answer

Market Research Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Datamatics Business Solutions (Mumbai (India)) in February 2013.

Interview

I was asked about my academic back ground
    I was asked questions based on research types and description
    Then was directed to give a test which was also related to research
    it was pretty easy
    The seniors interviewed and detailed me about the job profile and the companies i would be doing research on