Deezer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Deezer Interview Questions

Interviews at Deezer

2.6

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deezer.

Interview

via vendor, applied online, phone interview and then went to their office, it took about 2 weeks, then I got the job. No need to have a 1:1 interview at deezer's office.

Interview Questions

• tell me your customer support experience.   1 Answer

Product Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deezer (Paris (France)) in February 2020.

Interview

The hiring process for me was consisted with 4 steps. First, it was a brief interview with HR team. For the second step, I had an interview with lead designers. It was a moment where I could present my projects and talk about the values that they are looking for. For the third step, it was a "test" to show my ideation process and present the solutions that I came up with. The product design team shared their opinions as well about how they perceived my ideation and design solution. It was an opportunity for me to learn more about the product and the design values of the team. The last stage was an interview with CTO. He asked me questions related to the projects that I have done, my personal approach to project management and how I collaborate with others etc. I could also ask him questions to fulfil any curiosity that I had related to the company.

Interview Questions

• What is the project that you are the most proud of? and Why?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Deezer (Paris (France)) in February 2020.

Interview

- First Interview with the Talent Acquisition Specialist
    - Business Case
    - Interview with my future boss and the current business analyst
    - Interview with my future stakeholders
    This process was very relevant for me, as it gave everything I needed to fully understand the job and feel confident about my choice.

Interview Questions

• They asked me what I would bring to the company and what the company would bring to me.   1 Answer

Senior User Experience Researcher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Deezer (Paris (France)).

Interview

It was smooth and interactive. The team were nice and respectful and the recruiter was very collaborative and helpful. Regardless of the result, you end up appreciating their efforts.

Interview Questions

• If a decision was made without consulting you, how would you react?   1 Answer

Dec 16, 2019 – Employer Brand Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us, as it helps us to improve and keep our candidate experience positive!
    All the best,
    The HR team

Global Partnerships Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deezer.

Interview

An initial phone call with one of the team members, followed by an in office interview with the team manager and another team member. The interviews were quite formal and at points uncomfortable.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself
      What’s our business model?
      Where do most of our costs come from?
      What are some partnerships you know of ?
      Why deezer specifically?   Answer Question

Dec 16, 2019 – Employer Brand Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on your interview process. We are sorry that your candidate experience didn't match what we aim to create.
    It is important for us to put the candidates at ease so that the interview process is enjoyable for all. Don't hesitate to provide feedback to the recruter you were in contact with, so we know what we can improve.
    All the best.

Audiobook & Podcast Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deezer in December 2019.

Interview

It was a short 10 Minute Video-Interview, which was actually really nice. Never heard back from them afterwards. Very disrespectful! It's not that hard to send an email with a negative answer...

Interview Questions

Deezer Response

Feb 13, 2020 – Employer Brand Specialist

Hello, we're sorry to hear that your experience as a candidate didn't match what we aim to create. You should have received feedback on Feb, 10th. Following your review, we were reaching out to all candidates who were in the process to make sure they did. However, we apologize if there was a misunderstanding.
    Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback!
    Have a nice day.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Interview

I sent in a CV and then was sent a more detailed description of the internship. I was given one week to complete a coding project and submit via github if I was still interested. From there successful candidates were invited onsite for a fit interview and then a short whiteboard coding question.

Motion Graphics Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Deezer (Paris (France)) in November 2019.

Interview

Despite some problems with the flow in the beginning of the process (the test), it greatly improved toward the spoken interview. HR was very responsive and the 1:1 interview was informative about dealing with the limits of creation for the position and make clients and stakeholders happy.

User Researcher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deezer (Paris (France)) in October 2019.

Interview

I was quickly contacted by a Talent Acquisition Specialist ( 2 days after applying for the position) for a first interview with him.
    The interview was quite easy and went very well. They were only checking if my skills were fitting the job offer. (For examples, in your past experiences, how did you manage several key stakeholders? Give me an example of a time when you work on several projects at the same time?...)

I passed successfully the first stage and was given a business case to do in 4 days. I spent 2 days working on it. After sending it, they said they would be in touch as soon as possible. They never did.. I asked twice in 3 weeks if they could give me an update on my application.
    I was quite surprised to learn that my candidacy has not been retained through the recruitment platform. I was never sent a notification/reply. Given the time that I spent on their business case, I would have appreciated a reply from them..

Interview Questions

• In your past experiences, how did you manage several key stakeholders   Answer Question
    • Give me an example of a time when you work on several projects at the same time?   Answer Question

Nov 13, 2019 – Employer Brand Specialist

Hello,
    First of all, thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We are sorry to hear that your candidate experience didn’t match what we aim to at. Please note that 2-3 weeks is an average time for our recruiters to review your business case and come up with proper feedback. For the last weeks, part of our recruitment team and hiring manager were out of the office for a few days. From our side, we have reviewed all applications for the vacancy you've applied for, to make sure all you who were through a business case, got an answer with proper feedback. Do not hesitate to contact us again in the future if you’re interested in any other vacancy. Thanks again for review as it helps us to improve our candidate experience.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deezer (Paris (France)) in October 2019.

Interview

I first had a call with the Talent Acquisition Specialist who was in charge of the job. He made me very comfortable at the beginning. After this first interview, I had a business case to do.