Delta Faucet Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Delta Faucet Company Interview Questions

Updated Dec 6, 2017

2.6

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Delta Faucet Company.

Interview

Very disorganized. I was moved from one persons messy office to another then even to a closet for an interview! We walked all over campus. The HR guy that kicked the interviews off was 10 minutes late then rushed through a slew of questions. Interviewers seemed more suspicious that I was interested in their company than excited. They were more interested in my current employer than me as a candidate. Not a lot of diversity-mainly middle aged males ESPECIALLY in management. During the interviews, I was told that there were not opportunities for upward mobility. I did appreciate how quickly they provided feedback on the interview and that they would pursue other candidates. I was happy to not be considered any further as it wasn't a good fit for me either.

Interview Questions

• Wide range from behavioral to whatever the interviewer felt like interrogating you on !   Answer Question

Industrial Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Delta Faucet Company (Indianapolis, IN) in March 2017.

Interview

They flew me up from school and I gave a two and a half hour presentation on my skills and why i'd be a great fit for the team. Then we went out to eat to see if i could interact well with them on a more personal, casual level.

Interview Questions

• Work experience. what projects I've worked on in the past. How I work through problems.   Answer Question

Supplier Development Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Delta Faucet Company (Indianapolis, IN) in February 2017.

Interview

Standard process - I received an email from the HR Manager telling me that I had a phone interview opportunity with the hiring manager and one of his subordinates. The HR Manager set the phone interview date, and the actual interview was pretty typical. What was not typical was the fact that the hiring manager was not available for the interview. Also, the subordinate that interviewed me was late to the phone call by 10 minutes. All in all, Delta did me a favor by not pursuing me further.

Interview Questions

• How have you progressed through your career to get you to this point today.   1 Answer

Global Supplier Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Delta Faucet Company (Indianapolis, IN) in January 2017.

Interview

Disorganized - I went to five different rooms and waited on people. Each trip was across the campus from one side of the building to the other. One room was someone's old office and was cramped.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself aligning with Delta management?   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Delta Faucet Company (Indianapolis, IN) in April 2016.

Interview

Applied though university, received an email two business days later asking for a phone interview. It lasted about 15 minutes and questions were very general. It took about another week to hear about the next stage.

Interview Questions

• Asked about past experiences, what I liked and didn't like about past jobs, what I looked for in a work environment.   Answer Question

Staff Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carmel, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Delta Faucet Company (Carmel, IN) in November 2015.

Interview

I was introduced by my recruiting company to my direct manager. I spoke with all parties involved to discuss roles and why I would like to work there. It was a very pleasant experience.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Delta Faucet Company (Indianapolis, IN) in July 2015.

Interview

Applied, telephone call a few days later to schedule phone interview. Next step was onsite interview followed by offer. The process was pleasant and the interviewer was awesome. Very good follow through. Delta seems to be a world world class operation. I highly recommend job seekers give it a serious look.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions such as tell me about your self, describe a project you managed and its outcome, what did you learn, what do seek most in an employer what is your biggest weakness.   Answer Question

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lapeer, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Delta Faucet Company (Lapeer, MI) in July 2015.

Interview

Online application, phone interview with recruiter, phone interview #2 with hiring manager, on-site interview with 3 interviews and tour and finally offer. Met with 3 people at onsite interview. Process moved at a good pace.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for DELTA?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Delta Faucet Company (Indianapolis, IN) in January 2015.

Interview

Quick follow up once I submitted my resume, sat down with team I was going to work with, then sat down with HR rep. They called me within 3 hours of leaving the building to offer me the internship. Although, I'm not sure they are particularly selective/exclusive. They make do a lot of resume weeding, but I don't know that they interviewed anyone else but me for the internship, and the same goes for the person who took over my internship once I finished.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Delta Faucet Company (Indianapolis, IN) in November 2014.

Interview

Stated with an initial phone screen with HR rep which asked challenging questions and then four in-person interviews with team of marketing individuals. The HR screening was the hardest part, the in-person was just conversational and get to know you. Spent about half a day meeting with different people which included a phone call from one of their conference rooms as well. Generally, they did not seem interested in a young professional from the moment I walked through the door since it appeared everyone was middle-aged and most have worked there for over a decade.

Interview Questions

• None - it was a get to know you and ask about your experience. Why leave your current position?   1 Answer