Democracy International Inc Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Democracy International Inc

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Democracy International Inc

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Democracy International Inc.

Interview

Was contacted to take an online "smarterer" test before interview. Did well, got called in for an interview. Pretty standard questions, was asked about my experience in project management, business development, grant writing, etc. Very nice and put you at ease.

Interview Questions

• All questions were standard   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Democracy International Inc in March 2019.

Interview

Had a short screening call before the interview. Interview went really well, people are welcoming and kind. Asked me about my education and interest in their job. It was mostly them explaining about their position and what all sort of things are to be done as an intern.

Senior Program Officer Interview Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Democracy International Inc (Bethesda, MD) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied online for the Sr. Program Officer position with DI in May 2016. I interviewed with HR in June 2016. I thought the interview went quite well. Later I was notified that the position would be moving from the DC area to Kabul, Afghanistan. HR asked me if I was still interested? I said yes. I later interviewed a second time with the Deputy and Director of Programs. I was notified in July 2016 that I did not recieve the position.

Senior Research Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dhaka (Bangladesh)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Democracy International Inc (Dhaka (Bangladesh)) in April 2014.

Interview

The interview process is mostly a verbal interview where all the relevant technical issues were asked. For the position of senior research officer, the relevant research experiences and job details were asked. Also there was discussion about the technical knowledge on the field like research design, different types of sampling, errors of survey etc.

Interview Questions

• What is your current job role?   1 Answer