Dent Wizard Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 16, 2017

2.8

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dent Wizard (Hartford, CT).

Interview

They had me drive three hours for a twenty minute interview. The district manager seemed to be a nice gentlemen. His boss who sat in on the meeting was condescending.

Interview Questions

• The interview consisted of me discussing my sales background.   Answer Question

Dent Wizard Response

Aug 29, 2017 – Talent Acquisition Manager

I apologize that you had a negative experience interviewing with Dent Wizard. My name is Tony Suzda and I lead the talent acquisition team for the company, I am sure you worked with one of the... More

Marketing and Social Media Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dent Wizard (Saint Louis, MO) in January 2016.

Interview

It was a 2 interview process. I met with the Marketing Director first and then the second interview was introduced to the 2 other people that I would be working most closely with.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience in Marketing?   1 Answer

Regional Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Dent Wizard (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2012.

Interview

Intensive, but fair. Thorough discussion about qualifications and experience. A complete overview of the industry, and employee training was given. Growth and opportunity was well explained. All staff members were professional and listened to my answers very carefully.

Interview Questions

• Education
      Leadership skills
      Team building skills
      Financial understanding   1 Answer

Negotiation

Straight forward, and not at all stressful. The level of openness was surprising.

Paint Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dent Wizard (Boston, MA) in May 2010.

Interview

It was pointless, seriously. The management in charge of the hiring has never painted. So he would hire anyone.