Derco Aerospace Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Derco Aerospace Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Derco Aerospace

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Derco Aerospace.

Interview

I applied directly through their website. The first contact was made by their HR. They asked some basic questions about me and my resume as well as what I expected for salary. A couple weeks later I got a call to come in for an in person interview with the HR contact and what would be my direct manager if hired. The interview was casual. Basically went through my resume. Asked strengths and weaknesses. They are very big on process improvement and wanted to know more about what I had done with that at past jobs. Only about an hour. It then took weeks to get the offer. Ended up being a month and a half total from initial contact to hire date.

Interview Questions

Quality Assurance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Derco Aerospace (Milwaukee, WI) in November 2014.

Interview

Short phone interview with HR to go over basic qualifications. In-person interview with position supervisor and director of department. Very relaxed conversation, more time spent on personal interests than job-related information. Shared a lot of information about the company; didn't expect me to know much about aerospace.

Interview Questions

• Do you know how to make PDFs? How do you handle a coworker who complains a lot?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Was able to get paid holidays immediately since I wouldn't be eligible for a bonus for 16 months.