Des Moines Register Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Des Moines Register

Interviews for Top Jobs at Des Moines Register

News Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Des Moines Register (Des Moines, IA).

Interview

Interviewed over the phone, asked some basic questions about experience. Interviewer was very easy-going and knew that my skills matched up to the requirements of the position. I got to see the newsroom and was familiar with the role already because of an employee's referral.

Interview Questions

Digital Editor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Des Moines Register (Des Moines, IA) in December 2010.

Interview

Initial phone interview with the person who would be my immediate supervisor. Then, subsequent phone interviews with a few other individuals I would be working with. General personality questions, basic questions about the industry as well as some technical questions from each interview. After three different phone interviews, they flew me in for in-person interviews. I had five different sets of interviews throughout an entire day. I heard back a week later with a job offer.

Interview Questions