Dickies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 3, 2016

2.4

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dickies (Fort Worth, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

It was a very easy, laid back interview. I interviewed with one man, he extensively explained the company and what the job entailed, and then he asked m to go over my job history and resume. I loved that he was very open to letting me choose my work hours. He was very open to any questions that I asked him, and best of all I did not feel much pressure on me as I was answering them. There are only about 34 people working there I was told, and they often move up which is why they needed to hire more people. I do not understand why it is such a rush as he was trying to get 7 people hired in the next week.

Interview Questions

• "What would be your dream job, and how would working at Dickie's get you there?" "Why should I choose you to work for Dickie's, what would you bring to the company"?   1 Answer

Replenishment Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dickies (Fort Worth, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

Short and to the point. Even with over seven years of related experience, the hiring manager couldn't have cared less. All he wanted was to hire as many human beings as possible.

Interview Questions

• What shift would I prefer. Days? Or Nights?   1 Answer

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dickies (Fort Worth, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

I submitted via their web site, received a phone call to come in. I met with 2 different people. They spoke most of the time, got the feeling they weren't happy working there.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you can work here?   2 Answers

Tax Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Dickies (Fort Worth, TX) in February 2014.

Interview

Interview with one HR person, head of department and department manager. Three one-on-one meetings scheduled back-to-back. About three hours total, including filling out a paper application on site. Started late and head of department was late for his turn. Manager checked and sent texts while she interviewed me. Overall it lacked a professional feeling, even accounting for the small company size.

Interview Questions

• Lots of technical questions, not of them unexpected or unusual.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Haslet, TX

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Dickies (Haslet, TX) in January 2012.

Interview

We had a lot of 1:1 phone interviews before meeting in person. They do this to narrow down the best candidate. Show your enthusiasm on the phone and your communication skills. I then get a call to have a half-day interview with a few executive members of the company. I met with four members, 2 VPs, HR, and PR. Show them what you got. After offering me the position, they did a background check and a drug test (mandatory for all WD employees)

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Intern's pay rate is static and non-negotiable.

Electrician Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dickies in February 2011.

Interview

The interview was simple. First there was a phone interview. They asked me to tell them about myself, future goals, hobbies, and why I would be a good fit to their company. They called me back for a 1:1 interview testing my skills and reviewing my resume. The interview was a very simple process.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest failure- what are your weaknesses?   1 Answer