Dirpro Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Sort:

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Dirpro (Jersey City, NJ) in February 2018.

Interview

There is a first round interview conducted just to get a fill for who you are. We sat down for about 15/20 minz or so and I was asked what I know of the business and if it was something I could see myself doing.

Interview Questions

• What is your why? What goals do you have set for the future?   1 Answer

Entry Level Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Dirpro (East Brunswick, NJ) in March 2019.

Interview

Before interviewing I went on Glassdoor to read some reviews. I was a little skeptical, but went in anyway. The interview was alright. It was only about 10 minutes and didn't seem really serious. It kind of seemed like they hired anyone who came in.

Communications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Dirpro (East Brunswick, NJ) in November 2018.

Interview

I had submitted an application, was called to schedule an interview, and had 3 interviews all within a four day span. Seemed suspicious and that was correct. Was comfortable in interview, however.

Interview Questions

• Why you would be a good asset to the Dirpro Team   1 Answer

Marketing and Promotions Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dirpro (Edison, NJ) in January 2019.

Interview

I applied for the job on linkedin and got an email and a phone call to set up an interview. There are three rounds in the interview process: the first one was just to get a feel for who the candidate is. I got asked questions about my hobbies and some general small talk about my past experience. I got called back for a second interview, where I met with a different employee to go over the position itself in more detail.

The second round interview was more of a typical interview, and I got asked questions about my qualifications. They also explain exactly how their business works, professionally and culturally. I filled out a questionnaire after the second interview while waiting for my third interview. The questionnaire is partly your own answers and partly to see what you learned in the second interview about the company, so pay attention and ask questions if you're unclear about something.

The third interview was kind of a reflection over the second interview, where any final questions are cleared up on both ends.

Interview Questions

• (1) What is your favorite animal / (2) How do you handle rejection? / (3) What makes you stand out above other candidates?   Answer Question