Dishcrawl Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Dishcrawl

Training Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dishcrawl (San Jose, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

Dishcrawl's team is amazing. Definitely one of the best interview experiences I've had. The process was a bit long, but definitely fun. 1. HR Phone Screen/Interview. 2. In person interview. 3. Brand Manager-video interview. 4. In person interview.

Interview Questions

• Definitely a variety of role playing situations and skill questions.   Answer Question

Decided to take a different career path. If you willing to come in, be ready for a start-up experience! The team was great and I definitely recommend anyone to check out job opportunities with Dishcrawl. Ps. I can see where Ambassadors might have a hard time with the job. If you can't hustle or sell, and don't have a personality, rethink the position. Dishcrawl mentions all expectations before you apply and they are serious about them. It's a start-up and they want to succeed!

Ambassador Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Dishcrawl in February 2013.

Interview

Easy, all email.
    Skype interview.

Negotiation

No negotiation phase. Ambassadors work on comission only.

Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Dishcrawl (San Jose, CA).

Interview

Everyone is involved in the hiring process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very open, candid and different than the traditional process.

Foodie Event Planner Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dishcrawl in January 2014.

Interview

The first process is the phone interview with HR department. You will eventually have to make it through talking to almost everyone in the company until you get down to your brand ambassador for your community. The interview process was very general with a lot of skill questions.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question for the Foodie Event Planner was to describe your expereince with with sales and contracts. I have little experience with the two so maybe more difficult for just me but it wasn't in the description of the job tasks therefore wasn't prepared to anwser.   Answer Question

Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kamloops, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Dishcrawl (Kamloops, BC (Canada)) in August 2013.

Interview

The whole process took a week ish. It was easy and interesting. Everything went online: skype, google calendar, doodle time.