Diversified Laboratories Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Diversified Laboratories Interview Questions

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Diversified Laboratories

Laboratory Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Diversified Laboratories.

Interview

The interviewer described what Diversified Laboratories does and how is their schedule like throughout the week. He gave a tour around the facilities and explained the various equipment. He showed the process of how the samples are processed. He only asked me why I wanted to work here.

Interview Questions

Photo Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Diversified Laboratories (Saint Louis, MO) in June 2011.

Interview

Was referred to the business by an employee who was a former co-worker of mine. Sent in my resume. Met with the owner of the business for a 1:1 interview. Owner was friendly and cordial, questioned me about my previous experience in the industry. We spoke for about 45 minutes about my prior related work history. Owner was able to overlook the fact that I'd been let go from my previous job, which I appreciated. After approximately 4 days I was offered the position and I accepted.

Interview Questions

• I see that you were terminated from your most recent job. Please explain.   1 Answer