Dixon Ticonderoga Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Dixon Ticonderoga

Account Manager/Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lake Mary, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Dixon Ticonderoga (Lake Mary, FL) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview was pretty standard.
    I first met with the office manager then with three other managers over other departments.
    They asked the standard interview questions.
    It was a comfortable, friendly yet professional interview.
    The second interview was with the office manager alone where I was shown how to do the job and told a little more about the position.

Interview Questions

• What skills from your previous job do you think you can bring to this position?   Answer Question

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Macon, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Dixon Ticonderoga (Macon, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

Interview with current generalist, followed by phone interview with VP of HR and administration as well as a third interview with the generalist along with the DC Manager at the time. Call back within the week.

Staff Accountant Interview

Interview

Pretty smooth and the hiring manager has the freedoom to customize the process not heavily controlled by the corporate HR. They go over what the job is for and duties and then they ask you to go over your resume and hen if you have question. in the mean time they will ask you question here and there. typical questions like why are you leaving your current company or how do you think your past experience relate to this job description etc. overall good and very professional.

Interview Questions

• why are you leaving the current job even though they have a 100 people employed in the accounting department and you have more opportunity to grow there?   Answer Question