Doe Fund Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Doe Fund

2.4

Corporate Relations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Doe Fund (New York, NY).

Interview

I received a call two days after applying. The phone interview was short and hurried. After the phone interview I met with their then VP and two other staff the interview lasted for less than an hour the founder interrupted the interview numerous times. I was contacted later to come in for a second interview but they cancelled and just offered me the job.

Interview Questions

• general interview questions nothing related to the job function.   Answer Question

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Doe Fund (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

Very unorganized. Received a phone screen that was very perfunctory. The interviewer seemed to be in a rushed. I was then called for face to face interview that was conducted by a panel. The questions were basic. I got the feeling that everyone was very busy and wanted to get through the interview. On several occasions members of the panel had to step out to take telephone calls and during the process there was a lot of talk about company matters that had nothing to do with my interview.

Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Doe Fund (Brooklyn, NY) in September 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by an HR recruiter, met a few weeks later for an interview, heard back within 48 hours, and then completed a computer online test, and then was presented with a proposal of pay. Overall, out of all places that I applied to, this was by far the fastest paced interview process I've dealt with.

Case Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Doe Fund in March 2013.

Interview

I've been on dozens of interviews before coming to The Doe Fund. The Recruiter, Sarah was amazing and knowledgeable. She was friendly, upbeat and very professional. She explained the process and was very clear when answering my questions.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Doe Fund (Brooklyn, NY) in May 2012.

Interview

Had interview with recruiting agent and a supervisor. A week later, completed an excel/word test. Following week, had interview with one of the head supervisors and two other supervisors.

They basically explained what the position entails and I explained what my future goals are. I made it clear that I will be eventually going back to school but on a part time basis to reach my long term goals.

They wanted to make sure I will be comfortable working there because it is a male dominated workforce.. I guess I was able to show that I am able to handle myself.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They told me the salary they are offering and I accepted. Not sure if it was negotiable or not.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Doe Fund (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

Screening, Interview, 1-2 week wait time, then offer, there's an orientation with other different new hires, HR staff is great funny group of women. In orientation they give you the benefits information, go over holidays and sick time, I love my team here at TDF

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Doe Fund (New York, NY) in August 2011.

Interview

Two Interviews. One phone and in person.

Front Desk Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Doe Fund (New York, NY) in November 2014.

Interview

The process was a personal delight, I never felt more comfortable while doing an interview. The experience was great and even though I got hired, if somehow I didn't you will never forget the love and kindness that the HR department showed.

Interview Questions

• Honestly I don't even remember, but one thing I do remember is their hospitality, kindness and the love they showed me and any other candidate that came to the office in my stay their.   1 Answer

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Doe Fund.

Interview

I was send by a recruiter. They provided me with a basic job description. The HR person was boarder line rude. She was seemed very rushed and asked basic questions. It seemed to me that the position may be a revolving door and she was sick of interviewing. I'm not sure, but she should have been more professional. She mentioned she was there 10 years and it was hard to imagine.

It was an extremely negative experience and I went away with a not so great impression of the Doe Fund.

Interview Questions

• What did you leave your last position? What are your strengths?   Answer Question

Career Development Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Doe Fund (New York, NY) in February 2012.

Interview

Phone interview followed by two in person interviews. The final interview, was asked to teach a class with their clients. At the time, the staff that interviewed me were fantastic. Unfortunately, almost immediately after accepting the position, they both quit. They were replaced by people with zero competency in homeless services.

Interview Questions

• Basic interview questions. Nothing shocking or out of left field. The final stage (teaching a class) was probably the most intense part but also the most enjoyable. It gave them a chance to see my skill set in action as well as me a chance to feel out what this job would be like. Overall, the interview process was a positive experience.   Answer Question