DoubleClick Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at DoubleClick

2.7

Account Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at DoubleClick (New York, NY) in June 2012.

Interview

I applied for a different position within Doubleclick/Google and got a call from an HR within Google. Once screened, she set up an initial call with a hiring manager. Hiring manager realized that I did not have enough experience, but she kept my resume for other positions. Since then, I got multiple calls from various recruiters within Google and had a phone interview for an Account Team member position.

After initial phone interviews, I was invited for an on-site interview. They wanted me to come the next day but I couldn't (and their hiring manager was on vacation the following week), and they never scheduled another date.

Interview Questions

• My understanding of the role. A lot of creative thinking questions: Name 10 things you can do with a paper clip. Critical thinking questions to see how I think: How many houses within United States are blue? How many planes are there above the US right now? If you were to open a wine bar in NYC, how would you approach it?   Answer Question

Creative Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DoubleClick (Chicago, IL) in August 2010.

Interview

A bit disappointing as I live just 5 minutes walking distance from the Chicago office but I've been called by an interviewer located in New York for a phone interview. Missed all chances of an in-person meeting that would have helped me as I'm Italian and understanding English on the phone is much more difficult than in person. Despite this, the first questions where all related to the GPA and bachelor score. 10 minutes to explain we have a different system in Italy. She didn't really dig into my experience and focused a lot on experience of 12 years ago instead of more recent professional work related to the position. I then received after 5 days a generic answer that my resume wasn't meeting the position requirements. Wondering why they called me then...

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions. Just a check on your experience.   Answer Question

Oracle Techno-Functional Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DoubleClick (New York, NY) in July 2011.

Interview

Started with a phone screen and was called back for an on-site interview. Started the on-site with the hiring Manager and technical lead for the bulk of the skills assessment. Ended with HR for an intro into the company culture and then met with the CFO, who at the time was the head of the department.

Interview Questions

• They asked for specifics on Order Management, since this was the only module I worked with   1 Answer