Dreamscape Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Dreamscape Marketing

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dreamscape Marketing (Columbia, MD) in January 2018.

Interview

I was emailed to have a phone conversation. After the phone call I was called in for an in person and an interview was scheduled within the week. They are located in Columbia MD in a office building. Very easy to get to. After my interview they told me they would reach out to me the following week.

Interview Questions

• Q: Tell us a little bit about yourself? Not many questions were asked. It was more of a portfolio review.   1 Answer

Digital Account Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dreamscape Marketing.

Interview

It was an okay interview process. The hiring managers were nice, but there were some odd questions that I was asked, such as "What do your parents do for a living?" and some logic, management consulting type of questions. I didn't get the job and never ended up hearing back from them regarding a decision.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this role?

What do you know about digital marketing?

How do you deal with difficult clients?   Answer Question

Dreamscape Marketing Response

Oct 11, 2017 – CTO

Thanks so much for your comment. We are always open for suggestions to improve our interview process. The reason you have not heard back yet is because the account Coordinator position is still open... More

Web Content Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Dreamscape Marketing (Columbia, MD).

Interview

The process was lengthy but was a very pleasant interview process. My phone interview was very informative and I got to meet a few team leaders and other members in my in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• If we were to use your dog as a reference, what would he/she say about you?   1 Answer