Dubai Customs Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 27, 2017

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Dubai Customs

Software Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Dubai Customs (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in March 2013.

Interview

It was very good process. It took a total of 4 days to get completed. There was a face to face interview and a telephonic one. Interview was average and a very basic questions were asked

Project Manager Interview

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Dubai Customs in May 2010.

Interview

I was initially contacted by some recruitment company who found my CV at Monstergulf.com and checked my interest and availability and also shared the job description and requirement etc. After 2 days I have got a call from Dubai Custom HR , they called me for in-person interview. In the interview panel 3 people were present including Program Manager (PMO) and One technical person and other HR lady. They have aksed from intial intoduction to technical PM related questions. Most of them were situation based competency questions covering all typical qualities of good Project Managers like Leading a team , communication, influence, managing customer etc. It went fine. I have got second interview call from HR over the phone to check my salary expectations which i have shared and they were ready to give that but that position was a contarct based position whereas i am a full time emplyee with world's reowned airline company so i declined the offer.

Interview Questions

• How did you manage project scope ?   Answer Question
    • Discuss any occassion where you manage the conflict between diffrent stakeholders of the project.   Answer Question

they offered the position but that was a contarct based position whereas i am a full time emplyee with world's reowned airline company so i declined the offer.

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Dubai Customs in June 2009.

Interview

It was a long process

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very fast