EL AL Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EL AL Interview Questions

3.2

Flight Attendant Interview

Interview

The hiring at the time, consisted of a common knowledge computer test, an interview in English and a group dynamics test with other candidates. Brace yourself for a LONG day.

Negotiation

No negotiation available

Flight Attandent Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EL AL (New York, NY) in December 2011.

Interview

It is A long day. You arrive early in the morning and go through many stages.... I remember f2f interview which I've been asked personal questions. 2nd stage was English test and last thing was group dynamics evaluation.

Xx Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at EL AL.

Interview

With HR and department manager. Then the second interview with the HR, department manager and Managing Director

Interview Questions

• Various role play and informal questions about culture   Answer Question

Customer Service/Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at EL AL (Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)) in July 2013.

Interview

Clear and short, fair English test, fair computer tests in math, English. Very interesting group dynamics specially when role playing. Interesting and very clear personal interview, on the same floor that the service desk works. Call listening and sharing a bit of what would expect new hire to find at work

Negotiation

No negotiation was possible.

Flight Attendant Interview

Interview

hight measure
    knowledge test on a computer
    english interview to check your english
    simulations in a group of 12 in front of people from the company and a psychologist.

Flight Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tel Aviv (Israel)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at EL AL (Tel Aviv (Israel)) in July 2008.

Interview

I had about 4 job interview. They were very nice throughout the proccess. The interveiw were very profassional. They asked good questions about customer service and how to deal with different peopla frim different backrounds.

Flight Management Controller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tel Aviv (Israel)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EL AL (Tel Aviv (Israel)) in July 2008.

Interview

A very basic psycho technical interview with an emphasis on order at work and assertiveness.

Interview Questions

• EL AL destinations city names and their country capital...   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EL AL in February 2007.

Interview

the interview took place on site (paris airport)
    very nice welcome, simple 40 minutes guide me through your resume conversation. two weeks later i was informed that i passed the first interview and was sent to hq for personality tests, iq tests, background check.

6 weeks from the first interview i received an offer.

Interview Questions

• you seem to be overqualified for the job, are you sure you want to have it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation