Eames Group Interview Questions

Updated Mar 17, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 9 of over 9 interviews

3.1
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Eames Group

Eames Group

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Eames Group

Interview

Talk about a role after 2 weeks had interviews then 5 weeks no response but when email it’s say initial interview feedback was positive from the team that’s all. Would appreciate a feedback response after hanging fir 5-6 weeks.

Interview Questions
  • How do you deal with stress situation?
    Answer Question

Eames Group

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Eames Group in Sep 2018

Interview

I attended a recent assessment centre at the London Head office recently. Whilst I was unsuccessful it was a great day and It was all very fair and transparent. Catherine and Danni ran the day with different managers popping in and out at different sections. The day consisted of different tasks ranging from team building to sales pitches but I didn’t feel under pressure I was then invited to meet with one of the Partners (Jamie) who interviewed me for around half an hour. I really liked Jamie’s interview style. I found him really approachable and whilst he asked me some tough questions the meeting flowed really well and at the end he gave some really good feedback that I can use for future interviews. I appreciated Jamie’s direct feedback. I then had a follow up call from Catherine who shared specific feedback from the day.

Interview Questions
  • They asked questions around my past performance and around Eames in general

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eames Group (London, England, England) in Sep 2018

Interview

Lovely interview process with an assessment centre whereby we were played different scenarios of different situations that could occur in the role. It was a full day of assessments including one to one interviews with potential teams and managers.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Eames Group (London, England, England) in Apr 2018

Interview

Very formal and corporate, small office asking questions about myself and future, they seemed really keen at the time discussing availability and what team I would suit, then came back and told me I was to inexperienced. Soon after the Hiring Manager contacted me on LinkedIn asking if I was interested in a role - politely told her she told me no 1 month ago. Seems quite unorganised in their approach.

Interview Questions
  • Why recruitment? What key attributes you need in recruitment? Tell me about yourself? What do you do now? Why do you want to leave?

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Eames Group (London, England, England) in Mar 2018

Interview

Only two stages; phone call and then assessment centre. Assessment centre consisted of a general introduction of the company, followed by 5 group tasks, each 15 mins, and then a 2 min pitch about yourself. Lunch was provided, opportunity to network; after lunch 4 mini interviews (each 10 mins) with various members of the team. Assessment centre was difficult, but was organised very well.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eames Group (London, England, England) in Apr 2017

Interview

It would typically be a two or three stage interview, with a phone interview, a face to face with your Director and then an interview with the Director of HR and Matthew Eames himself. That being said as I was looking to relocate they were very good at fitting all of these into one day.

Interview Questions
  • All the typical Interview questions you would get in a recruitment interview. However they are also interested in knowing about your career and social experiences outside of recruitment. Understanding that a successful recruiter is made up of more than just candidate and client calls.

Eames Group

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Eames Group in Jan 2016

Interview

Headhunted to run IT & Change business, met the owner, he was generally decent but prickly about any worries or questions and responded quite aggressively and emotionally when I gave my opinion about the failures of the business

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Eames Group (London, England, England) in Jul 2015

Interview

Open and frank discussion with senior management and HR. This was supplemented with regular catchups on the process and how it was progressing ultimately culminating in a final offer of employment. The process was targeted by not lengthy or at all scripted, it felt tailored and more of an open discussion than a grilling.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Eames Group (London, England, England) in Jul 2015

Interview

Two interview stage process , they ask more background questions in the first interview what your drive is ? Why recruitment ? Second stage if they are considering you they will introduce you to the team one by one and they ask you questions. The interview overall was the easiest I've had for recruitment positions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed