Echelon Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Echelon

Interviews for Top Jobs at Echelon

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Echelon (White Plains, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

Did first interview then got asked to come back for second interview an hour later. Just waited in the waiting room. Second interview was scenerio. Was asked to read a script and given the run down of how employees are paid.

Interview Questions

Director, Customer Advocacy Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Echelon (Santa Clara, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied online, had a phone conversation with the recruiter, then with the hiring SVP, and was invited for an on-site interview with several people. Here are the good things - the process is well managed and the recruiter is excellent and at the top of her game. The hiring SVP as well is very professional, focused and informative. It was a pleasure talking to both.

The face to face interviews are where the company's professionalism seems to have fallen apart. One interviewer kept dozing off while I spoke - it was very difficult to stay focused and elaborate on any point when the person you are talking to continuously falls asleep. Another interviewer clearly hasn't read my resume and wasn't prepared at all for the discussion. He was very obviously trying to find some keywords he could use for asking questions.

Now, never mind the fact that they make decisions about candidates this way. Echelon is trying to develop its business yet this is the level of attention senior people dedicate to hiring for a role described as important and strategic?

Eventually I received a form email from them that they "have reviewed [my] background and qualifications for this position" and have better candidates. Good luck to all.

Interview Questions