EduStaff (UK) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EduStaff (UK) Interview Questions

Interviews at EduStaff (UK)

2.5

Teaching Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at EduStaff (UK) (London, England (UK)).

Interview

I sent my C.V. in to Edustaff as I had heard some really good things about them. I went to the interview, handed in all of my documents and was assured I would be contacted regularly.
    I got one email from them and then they ignored all my other emails. I consider the company very unprofessional especially as they had been replying to my emails prior to the interview.

Learning Support Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stratford, London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EduStaff (UK) (Stratford, London, England (UK)) in October 2015.

Interview

You apply for a job online but that might not necessarily be the job you get as it is a recruitment agency.
    They will arrange an interview at their head office once they've read your CV and application form. It is a really casual interview just about "Why you want to work for them?" and "future career prospects" (they only hire graduates who want experience working with children or want those who plan on working in Education).

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself working in 5 years?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They will then find you a job in your local area (or an area you are willing to travel to). Although you may be accepted by the agency, it may take weeks to find a place in a school due to availability, best to apply before September.
    Be positive and passionate about your career prospects.

Graduate Teaching Assistant (Maths) Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at EduStaff (UK) (London, England (UK)) in June 2018.

Interview

Very simple verification questions. Just hand in you certificates, address proof, identity proof etc and explain why you would like to be a teacher or a teaching assistant. Get two references and a DBS check if possible.

Interview Questions

• Why you want to be a teacher for Alevel maths and Physics?   1 Answer

SEN Teaching Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at EduStaff (UK) (London, England (UK)) in July 2019.

Interview

You meet with edustaff consultants and they discuss your experience and the potential risk roles you want to apply for. They then discuss the positions they have available and whether they would suit you. They then apply on your behalf for positions.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in working in the education field?   Answer Question