Eishtec Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Eishtec

2.5

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Ireland, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eishtec (New Ireland, NY) in March 2014.

Interview

I was interviewed by one person and then asked to come back in for a group interview. After this I was called in again for a third and final interview. About a week later I was rang and advised that they wanted to offer me a job. I accepted and started the following week.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a previous experience where you had to overcome a difficult situation.   Answer Question

Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waterford (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Eishtec (Waterford (Ireland)) in January 2018.

Interview

It was really good. Interviewers were approachable and friendly and easy to talk to. I was made to feel at ease throughout. It was on time and I had no waiting around.

Team Leader Interview

Interview

2 interviews and a presentation. meet with two human resource reps and the with the operations manager. if successful then it is on to the senior overall manager. very stressful

Technical Support Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tramore, Co. Waterford (Ireland)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Eishtec (Tramore, Co. Waterford (Ireland)).

Interview

I had 2 interviews, interviewed by 2 different people. Both interviews lasted about 20 mins. I had 2 females interview me, both were friendly and made me feel at ease, asked me about my previous experiences and standard interview questions also regarding the position and about customer service skills

Technical Support Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wexford (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eishtec (Wexford (Ireland)).

Interview

The interviewer I had spent at least half the interview describing their own experience with the company, how much they liked it and how well the company treats its employees and how much management care. When I actually did the job I realised how much of a miss-sell of the company that was.

Interview Questions

• Have you any experience with customer service?   Answer Question
    • What 3 apps do you use most on your phone?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you had a difficult customer and how you handled it.   Answer Question
    • Have you ever had any problems with your phone? If yes, how did you solve it?   Answer Question
    • What kind of phone do you have? Would you recommend it? Why/why not?   Answer Question

Technical Support Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wexford (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Eishtec (Wexford (Ireland)) in September 2015.

Interview

Application is online. Shortly after I applied, I received a phone call. This is a short interview and at the end asked me about my availability for the next interview stage. Next interview is a one to one with a HR rep, and the next round of interview was a one to one with a Team Leader. Two one to one interviews seemed excessive for the job.

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clonmel (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Eishtec (Clonmel (Ireland)).

Interview

I applied online. I got a call a few days later for an interview the following morning. The interview was one to one and the interviewer asked basic interview questions. Only question I was surprised by was whatur other jobs I had applied for.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Eishtec.

Interview

Applied online and recieved a phone call a few days after asking to attend an interview. Interview was one to one. Basic questions were asked about my skills,strengths and weaknesses and previous employment. Over all the interview was done within twenty minutes.

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lurgan, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Eishtec (Lurgan, Northern Ireland (UK)) in September 2015.

Interview

Nothing special - Usual questions about team work - multitasking and examples of dealing with customers.

They want another 30 words in this but there is nothing else to say - It's literally just a one to one interview with very basic questions and answers - They are desperate for any staff so unless you walk in bollock naked you'll be getting a job

Interview Questions

• Nothing special - Usual questions about team work - multitasking and examples of dealing with customers   1 Answer

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tramore, Co. Waterford (Ireland)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Eishtec (Tramore, Co. Waterford (Ireland)) in October 2014.

Interview

There was two interviews as part of the process. Both interviews followed the standard interview pattern. I was asked to talk about myself, discuss my ability to work as part of a team, discuss working under pressure, discuss ability to meet targets. There was also general discussion about my hobbies and what I did in college. THey asked what I knew about technology and EE (the outsourcer). They asked about salary expectations and how many hours I expected to work each week.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe your ability to work as part of a team.   Answer Question