Elanco Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Elanco Interview Questions

Updated Jan 25, 2017

3.3

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Elanco.

Interview

On campus and on site interviews. Received interview through career fair. It was a good experience.
    There were two interviews. Questions are related to the marketing position and leadership. Overall interview experience was very friendly and welcoming.

Manager Interview

Interview

Elanco uses the standard situational questions. "Tell me about a time when you...". You'll meet with HR, the hiring manager, plus one or two other people. It's pretty standard. They will then meet to discuss all of the candidates and make a decision based on how you answered all of the questions.

Senior Quality Assurance Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Elanco (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

The process was efficient, professional, and through. Standard behavioral interview, with rigorous questions, but if you know your stuff, you'll be fine. I met with several people back to back, but one on one. Although they did have a list of questions as guidelines, the interview itself was very conversational. People were very friendly and I was at ease the whole time.

Interview Questions

• Describe the one kind of person you can't stand working with.   1 Answer

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Elanco (Chicago, IL) in October 2016.

Interview

I went to a university info session and submitted my resume. I got a response in about a week for an interview. The interview was one behavioral question, one technical question and one leadership question.

Interview Questions

• What was one challenge when you had to be a leader and how did you overcome it.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Lafayette, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Elanco (West Lafayette, IN).

Interview

College Campus interview. Lady I interviewed with was EXTREMELY unprofessional. Gave me interview when I met her at career fair. Then never got back to me. I thought it was my email or computer problems. Apparently not. She forgot. She lied... Then said she could fit me in, but she had an opening all along. And this is the short story...

Business Unit Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Elanco (Augusta, GA).

Interview

Technical phone screening interview followed by onsite multi-departmental 1:1 interviews. Everyone was supposed to follow a specific tract using the STAR format, but a more informal conversation occurred which was more beneficial to both parties in making a selection.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenfield, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Elanco (Greenfield, IN) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview panel was 3 consecutive 45 minute interviews. Very laid back employees that interview, really want to know your character and what your passion is. I was recruited from campus, had one interview the next day, and then was chosen for the Greenfield, IN interviews.

Interview Questions

• Basic situational STAR interview questions.
      Tell me about a time you had to work in a difficult team?
      Lots of team building questions, and they want to see leadership skills.
      Very pleasant conversation and will be asked the same questions rephrased in every interview session.
      Answer Question

Research Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Elanco (Indianapolis, IN) in March 2015.

Interview

Interview was professionally managed. Elanco paid flight tickets, boarding and lodging and treated very well. All the managers were very humble
    1. Screening interview
    2. Telephone Interview
    3. Onsite Interview
    4. Presentation
    5. 1:1 Interview with at least 10 senior managers
    6. Dinner with hiring manager
    7. Lunch with colleagues

Interview Questions

• What is your "Why" how it aligns with your future job?   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenfield, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Elanco (Greenfield, IN).

Interview

The interview process was long but simple. Met many current staff members. Format semi-formal but laid back. The hiring (through HR) was long and slow. During the interview they focused more on your future contributions than anything else.

Interview Questions

• What do you bring to the table? What could be your immediate contributions?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation was simple since I was an in-house employee.

Associate Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Elanco.

Interview

Initial phone interview with hiring consultant, then phone interview with manager and 2 employees of department. Questions asked included what I knew about company products and what "gets me through the day". After the phone interview, I was asked to come for an onsite interview. During the onsite interview, I was interveiwed by 6 separate people. Questions asked were mostly behavior-based, focusing on situation, action, and result.

Interview Questions

• "Tell me about a time when you had to change a process that wasn’t achieving its stated objective."   Answer Question