Electronic Frontier Foundation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Electronic Frontier Foundation

Director, Technology Projects Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Electronic Frontier Foundation (San Francisco, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

Phone screen and then a 3-hour interview visit with potential for a follow up 1-hour interview.

During the panel interview portion, no one on the team looked like they wanted to be there. Most of the team members were not comfortable asking questions. Sometimes this affected the quality of their questions.

Interview Questions

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Electronic Frontier Foundation.

Interview

Phone interview, really interested in knowing why I was passionate about digital rights and what classes I had taken. Got back to me within a week. Really quick process and great folks. Could not have asked for a better experience.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Electronic Frontier Foundation in June 2013.

Interview

Awesome and inviting wanted me to be part of their team! Was informational in terms of culture and had a clear understanding of the organization. Well coordinated and put together.

Negotiation

Great