Elite Human Capital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 23, 2017

Interviews for Top Jobs at Elite Human Capital

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brookfield, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Elite Human Capital (Brookfield, WI) in May 2015.

Interview

I was in touch w/ the hiring manager for a few months to network. This started with a quick 10-minute phone screen that covered the basics (my situation, their business model, etc.) When they did have an opening, I received a call to come in for an onsite interview. It lasted about an hour with the VP & a program manager. Then I interviewed onsite with the client, also about an hour, but with most of their Talent Acquisition team. There were constant updates with feedback until a decision was made.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions: my experience & background, etc.   1 Answer

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Elite Human Capital (Milwaukee, WI) in April 2013.

Interview

Being hired into a newly formed position and division meant that there was a lot to consider for both parties. I had a total of 3 formal in panel interviews and numerous telephone calls. Overall the experience was very positive, I felt that I was wanted by the organization and they were very respectful of my current employment situation. I am glad I made the move on so many levels.

Interview Questions

• The type of role I was interviewing for and the relevant experience I posses made it difficult for there to be a specifically difficult or unexpected question.   Answer Question