Emerald Technology Recruitment Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Emerald Technology Recruitment Interview Questions

Interviews at Emerald Technology Recruitment

4.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Emerald Technology Recruitment

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Emerald Technology Recruitment (Birmingham, England (UK)) in August 2014.

Interview

Thorough and to the point. Delving into my work history, thought processes and skills. Was given a presentation on the business, asked questions around my past and also took them through a presentation I had created on myself.

Researcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Emerald Technology Recruitment (Birmingham, England (UK)) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview's were thorough and well thought out. I had two face-to-face interviews that were both very different, the first of which being about why I'd be suitable for the role and why I'd want a role in recruitment. The second we had a task of answering five questions about the recruitment industry- as well as being very much like a counselling session. With thorough personal questions to assess our ability and also to identify whether or not we were appropriate candidates for the role. The final stage of the process was the evaluation day. Again, this stage was thorough and we all had several tasks to complete throughout the day. The day was challenging, yet extremely enjoyable. Getting to know the industry, as well as possible fellow employees in the future.

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Emerald Technology Recruitment (Birmingham, England (UK)) in July 2015.

Interview

I interviewed at Emerald a year ago following my move from London to Birmingham.....
    Very thorogh interview process that was arranged speedily via a rec to rec company. I had 3 interviews, two with Directors and one with another BDM.
    I found this exercise challenging and quite tough however it is clear why the team they have in place are as good as they say.

Interview Questions

• Definitely one of the most structured and complete processes that I have been through.   Answer Question

Global Headhunter Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Emerald Technology Recruitment.

Interview

In-depth but a lengthy process for what the role was, was quite relaxed but the role was oversold in some places and undersold in others. The information given is not correct

Interview Questions

• There wasn't actual questions, just lots of talking. which was actually quite good   1 Answer