Entertainment One Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 2, 2017

2.6

Network Specialiat Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Entertainment One (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

Phone interview. Interviewer was very pleasant and easy to talk to. Answered all my question. Gave a full description of job role and the different offices you will be working out of.

Catalog Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Entertainment One (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

Very informal meeting, very pleasant and enjoyable meeting. Others were called into the meeting as it went on. It lasted approximately 90 minutes, and I was able to have side meetings with other employees.

Interview Questions

• What kind of future is there for recorded music of this kind.   Answer Question

Production Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Entertainment One (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

I was contacted and the interview was scheduled for the following day. Interview was a general conversation with a single person. Afterwards, there was complete radio silence for 2 months, including failure to respond to a polite follow-up inquiry. Process didn't really seem to have a structure, or at least one was not communicated to me.

Interview Questions

• Types of projects worked on in the past. Relationships with other production companies. Taste in movies.   Answer Question

International Senior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Entertainment One (New York, NY) in May 2013.

Interview

The interview process was pretty conversational. My interview was really nice and we basically talked about the things I did in high school, being that I gained most of my experience with the co-curricular activities I did there.

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Entertainment One (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2011.

Interview

2 Interviews. I was interviewing for 2 execs and I had 2 separate interviews. Both were in person and I met with them separately. They asked me typical assistant questions like what was my experience, what did I want to do in the future, etc. The asked if I could commit to 2 years.

Legal Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Interview

The entire interview and hiring process at this Company was quick, efficient, and pretty easy-going overall. I had 4 interviews total and everyone I spoke with at the Company was very nice.

Team Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Entertainment One (London, England (UK)) in July 2016.

Interview

A fairly standard interview format with an HR employee and the would-be line manager.

Unfortunately I was unsuccessful, but the HR employee was extremely helpful and emailed me some thoughtful and positive feedback without me even having to ask for it.

Interview Questions

• When was a time that you've been challenged?
      Where do you see yourself in 3 years' time?
      What do you know about Entertainment One?   Answer Question

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brampton, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Entertainment One (Brampton, ON (Canada)) in February 2015.

Interview

There was no interview, the candidates were called in to come to the warehouse so that we can have a conversation with the supervisor about what the job entails and also to sign hiring papers.

Interview Questions

• Can you remain committed to the part time working schedule on the weekends?   Answer Question

International Senior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Entertainment One (London, England (UK)) in February 2015.

Interview

The first contact was made via a recruitment agency. I had 2 interviews, with HR and hiring managers, 1 week apart. The process was fairly quick, as they were after someone starting asap, and handled in a professional way.

Interview Questions

• -Why do you want the job?
      -Why eOne?
      -What do you think will be the most challenging part of this role for you?
      -Which TV series do you watch?
      -What movie did you watch recently?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Entertainment One (London, England (UK)) in September 2014.

Interview

Standard, applied, discussed company, discussed experience, general chat, offered position a week later. A good interview that was mostly informal. Questions focused strongly on personal skills rather than work experience

Interview Questions

• What do you know about eOne?   1 Answer