Entertainment Studios Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Entertainment Studios Interview Questions

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Entertainment Studios

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Entertainment Studios.

Interview

Applied online through my school, got a call within a week or so from the EA. Pre-screening went well then was offered to come in to meet the EP for final interview. EP talked a little about what I want to do and it was really laid back. Took a tour of the facilities then was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• What are your aspirations? What do you see yourself in 10 years?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Didn't negotiate, just filled out the paperwork with the president and he wrote down what I would be getting. I was just happy it was paid.

Production Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Entertainment Studios.

Interview

Got back to me within a week and it was a fairly easy interview. there where two interviewers one jotted down notes and the other asked questions. Over all it was a very rewording experience.

Producer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Entertainment Studios (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

met with the EP and the owner's mother. We spoke for about half an hour and it was a basic interview, nothing stressful or hard. They over sell the company during the interview and lead you to believe that you will be working for a giant television production company when in reality, you are working for the lowest of low budget productions. Being an African American owned company, they tend to hire their own - which I feel helped me secure the job so easily.

Interview Questions

• how long have you worked in television? Can you spell, count to ten... Their bar is set so low that if you can somewhat speak English you have a legit shot at becoming an executive producer. Don't get me wrong, it's a fun place to work - just a complete and total joke!   Answer Question

Negotiation

there was no negotiation. They pay very low and it is a take it or leave it situation.

Legal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Entertainment Studios (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

I met with the head of the legal department and it was a very relaxed interview. It was more of a conversation which I liked. We discussed my resume and why I was interested in interviewing at Entertainment Studios. I really enjoyed the whole process even though I didn't get the internship.

Accounts Payable/Payroll Clerk Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Entertainment Studios.

Interview

Interview lasted about 20 minutes. Questions were mostly about past work experiences. I felt that it was mostly about making a connection with the supervisor.

Interview Questions

• Supervisor expressed concern about my accent and ability to communicate with vendors/customers.   1 Answer