Eric Mower and Associates Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Eric Mower and Associates Interview Questions

2.8

Account Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eric Mower and Associates (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

Phone interview set up by human resources. I fell that the interview seemed to go well with the account director. I was told i would hear back after phone interviews were complete, but never heard from them again.

Public Relations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Eric Mower and Associates (Buffalo, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

Multiple interviews with local and regional executives; after hours and in public--in the employee lunch room. Friendly but couldn't figure where the interview was going. Unstructured; different feel to all interviews-no continuity.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Account Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Eric Mower and Associates (New York, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

I applied via indeed. I was contacted by HR for a quick phone interview. I came in for an in person interview later that week. I met with a VP and a SAE I asked really good questions and was told by HR that she would follow up with regardless to give me feedback. I reached out to HR for feedback but was never contacted. I don't understand why they couldn't just contact me.

Interview Questions

• What don't you like about PR. its kind of hard to answer that question.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Interview

It was an extensive interview, I had to meet with multiple people over a few weeks. Very nice people but the job wasn't for me. I recommend trying to get the job since the company is great but there can be a lot of travel involved which I don't want.

Public Relations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eric Mower and Associates (Charlotte, NC) in April 2015.

Interview

Interviewed by one person. It was a very comfortable and inviting environment. I was asked typical interview questions (strengths/weaknesses) but was mainly asked about my resume. After, I had to write a mock press release similar to how EMA writes their press releases on their website (their writing style is the typical inverted pyramid style of a press release).

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eric Mower and Associates (Buffalo, NY) in November 2014.

Interview

I found out about the company through my campus advisor. Applied online and then had a short phone interview. Got in person interview at their office at Buffalo, NY. The interviewers were comforting. There were 4 different ladies interviewing me at different time. The office looked really modern and comfortable. Seem like a good place to work at for young candidates

PR Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Eric Mower and Associates (Charlotte, NC) in November 2014.

Interview

Found the job in LinkedIn and was contacted via email by the HR manager. After the initial screening call, an interview with the hiring manager was scheduled. That phone call led to an in-person interview with the hiring manager + additional members of the team I'd be working with.

PR Intern Interview

Interview

Writing samples and recommendation letters required to apply;
    Face-to-face interview with two managers;
    A writing test required after the interview

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Eric Mower and Associates (Syracuse, NY) in November 2013.

Interview

I was interviewed by two account supervisors, and the whole conversation was great. They were very nice, and asked me to talk about myself at first. Basically we went over my resume, and they asked about why I wanted to intern with EMA. I also showed my writing samples, and asked them a few questions. At last, I was asked to write a pitch letter for a press release.

Interview Questions

• There were not different questions actually. I was just being honest and showed them what I had done and what I could do.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Eric Mower and Associates.

Interview

I called them initially and they were eager to schedule a interview with me. I was called to their offices and asked expected questions. Very comfortable process.