Essential Access Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Essential Access Health

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Essential Access Health (Berkeley, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

Everyone was very friendly! They were very excited to have me apply for the position and made sure that I was placed in the best program possible and was happy where I was placed.

Interview Questions

• Simple questions in what you're interested in why you want to join   1 Answer

Director of Finance + Benefits Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Essential Access Health (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

I had 2 in-person interviews, 1 of them was almost 4 hours long. I had about 3 phone interviews after that. Everything was great. They completed the reference check. And then, they backed out on their offer. 1 of my worst experiences ever. Recruiter had no idea what this job entailed and senior mgmt also seemed clueless. Glad I did not go forth with this job.

Interview Questions

• This is a new position, we don't know what we want for this position yet, please describe your skills in being a self-starter.   Answer Question