Essential Innovations Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Essential Innovations

1.8

Customer Care Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pawtucket, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Essential Innovations (Pawtucket, RI) in March 2019.

Interview

First round interview was pretty quick. Was told that they would get back in touch with me, and am waiting for an email/phone call. We talked as if it wasn’t really an interview but if it was just a stranger asking long term goals which was great.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pawtucket, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Essential Innovations (Pawtucket, RI) in January 2019.

Interview

Ten seconds of interview time. Extremely shady company. They're NOT customer service AT ALL. DON'T GET SCAMMED! It's a pyramid scheme. I could tell it was a scan upon entering the office. Super fake. It's a sales position for a pyramid scheme. Stay far away!!!!!!!!!!!

Interview Questions

• It was so short I don't remember   1 Answer

Jul 1, 2019 – CEO

Thanks for giving us some feedback on your interview! We're sorry to hear it was a negative experience. We're a little curious if you reviewed the right company though. Our interview is a lot longer than ten seconds. We'd love to hear more about it if you'd like to get in touch and give us some details. Thanks.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pawtucket, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Essential Innovations (Pawtucket, RI).

Interview

I applied and the next day was called for a interview. Was called back for the second interview and was offered a position and I am looking forward to a career in the company

Interview Questions

• What prompted a career change in sales?   1 Answer

Public Relations Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pawtucket, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Essential Innovations (Pawtucket, RI) in November 2018.

Interview

First interview is a very quick "meet and greet" to see if you have the personality they are looking for or other relatable job experience... and is a TOTAL BAIT & SWITCH for their entry level sales & training job, rather than what you applied for via an online job site. I also showed up for a 10:15 interview and was only actually seen at 10:55.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe yourself in one word?   1 Answer

Feb 5, 2019 – Web Consultant

Thank you for taking the time to give us some feedback on your interview. We are clear in all of our job adverts about the nature of any positions offered. We also communicate clearly with clients both by telephone and email, before even progressing to the interview stage. We can only apologize if you feel that during that time, you weren't able to ask questions or understand the position. Thanks for coming in, and we wish you the best in your career.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pawtucket, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Essential Innovations (Pawtucket, RI) in April 2018.

Interview

The first interview was actually really nice. The office looked good, they called me in early, and the interviewer was really friendly. However, it lasted maybe a minute, during which time I was told very little about the company itself. On the second interview, I arrived expecting to shadow one of their salesmen at their office, only to find that their office consisted of six rooms and was not an actual office, all the whole finding out that the position was actually door-to-door in a sense. I spent the next six hours standing on a street corner with the person I was shadowing trying to get people to buy phones.

Interview Questions

• Why are manhole covers round?   1 Answer

Jul 3, 2018 – CEO

Thanks for your review, we are happy to hear how well your interview went, as you know our initial interview is a short meet-and-greet to get to know the candidate and make sure we’re on the same page. We invite successful candidates to a longer second round interview. We are glad you had the opportunity to shadow one of our representatives as this gives candidates the opportunity to learn more about the logistics of the role, and experience the working environment that was described in depth to them during their first round interview.

Lastly, our client runs a governmentally funded outreach project, we do not and have never sold or exchanged mobile phones for payment. The campaign and ethos are geared toward an important cause. We appreciate this may not be for everybody, but the role does offer the opportunity to make a difference and build a career for yourself as you train with us and progress through our company. All the best.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pawtucket, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Essential Innovations (Pawtucket, RI) in February 2018.

Interview

There was none. The interview lasted LITERALLY 3 0 seconds. The 2nd interview was the same. The 3rd interview never happened. They just hired me without giving me the chnave to ask about benefits or how compensation worked.

Interview Questions

Essential Innovations Response

Feb 26, 2018 – CEO

Hi there, we appreciate that the first round interview may seem short as this is really just a brief meet and greet to get to know the candidate a little more before deciding whether a second round interview is ideal for both us and the candidate. However, our second round interview is a full day of shadowing one of our top trainers to give candidates a detailed insight into the role, so we are unsure as to why you think it lasted thirty seconds? Also, you would have found out all the answers regarding remuneration and benefits if you had been at the full day interview.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Providence, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Essential Innovations (Providence, RI) in February 2018.

Interview

Two very short interviews. First interview was maybe ten minutes, we discussed future plans and if I was a good fit for the company. Asked if certain hours were okay and if I was serious. Second interview was longer but still fairly short, about 30 minutes or so. Talked about the company’s vision, asked about my work experience but mostly the interviewer talked about his own work experience and his role in the company. Compensation or benefits were never brought up, my hours were barely spoken about, job duties were only brushed upon. Overall got a weird vibe from the people working there, they seem very nice but it is an interesting work environment for sure.

Interview Questions

Essential Innovations Response

Apr 4, 2018 – CEO

Thank you for leaving your review, it's hard to tell which part of your interview process that could be negative. We probably do talk a little bit too much about the exciting growth of our company, but we do want to make sure candidates are able to see the potential of our company for themselves. Our favorite thing is to work with people are as motivated, excited and inspired as we are on a daily basis.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pawtucket, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Essential Innovations (Pawtucket, RI) in January 2018.

Interview

There were 3 interviews. The first one was pretty short. They took a few minutes to get to know me and to see if I would be a good fit for the company. The second lasted a little over an hour and I actually got to see some of the daily activities. The third was another short interview that went over any questions I had.

Interview Questions

• Why do I feel that I was the best candidate for the job?   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pawtucket, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Essential Innovations (Pawtucket, RI) in October 2017.

Interview

Initial review to talk to the person and a second by another person to show them around and get to know them better. "Event" locations are shown in the second interview and more information about the campaign is provided.