EvergreenHealth Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 8, 2017

2.8

Medical Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kirkland, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EvergreenHealth (Kirkland, WA) in April 2017.

Interview

I was invited for a Webcam video interview where they post a question and give you an unlimited amount of time to think about the question, then you answer the question with one retake option.

Interview Questions

• Out of all the required skills for this position, name which one is your weakest skill and why.   Answer Question

Nursing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kirkland, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EvergreenHealth (Kirkland, WA) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview process was a panel with multiple people consisting of nurses and nurse managers from the unit I was interviewing to work on. I went through two interviews. These two interviews were two weeks apart. The interviews were not too difficult. However, it is important to be prepared for the interviews.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had a conflict with your boss and how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Physician Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kirkland, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EvergreenHealth (Kirkland, WA) in March 2016.

Interview

During the application, I had to do a personality survey. I was contacted via email by a recruiter. Then I had a phone interview with a recruiter, followed by an in person. Then I met with the other physicians in the practice. Next, they requested references

PFS Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kirkland, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EvergreenHealth (Kirkland, WA) in March 2016.

Interview

Long period. Took three weeks to inform me the second step. Took other two week for the reference check which is the second step. Then background check, drug test, vaccine... Almost two months in total for the whole process.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you fit this position?   1 Answer

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kirkland, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EvergreenHealth (Kirkland, WA) in July 2015.

Interview

2, 1 hour interviews with large groups of people. One session was a technical interview covering specific questions mostly take from Peoplebooks. If you know your stuff it was not too bad of interview. The second interview was a functional interview and this one was harder as a technical person since it was outside of my area of expertise.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Monroe, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EvergreenHealth (Monroe, WA) in June 2015.

Interview

Was brought in for a group interview with the CEO, CFO, CNO, CQO. Each officer asked a handful of questions. Then I was given the opportunity to ask my own questions. Following the interview I was allowed to speak in private with my boss if granted the position. There she was able to ask me a few questions and then I was able to ask some more of my own. Following the interview I received and email a few days later with an offer.

Medical Receptionist Interview

Interview

I received a phone call requesting I call back for a phone interview. I called back two hours later and left a voice mail. I called back the next day and left another voice mail. Four days later while at the company website I saw that I was no longer being considered for the position. Very poor customer service not returning the calls. I received a call seven days later that I was no longer being considered for the position.

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kirkland, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at EvergreenHealth (Kirkland, WA) in February 2015.

Interview

Applied online, was contacted by HR for an initial phone screen, followed by a phone interview with one of the marketing directors. Shortly after, I was scheduled an on-site tour and panel interview (which ended up being two separate interviews - one with the marketing directors/managers and the second round with the rest of the marketing team) of around 7-10 EvergreenHealth employees.

The on-site interview process took about 2.5 hours and consisted of the typical interview questions, and marketing/events specific questions as well. Following this interview, I was emailed with a request for 5 references (including 2 managers/supervisors) to complete a third-party survey with questions about my skills, qualifications, etc. and this site then aggregates the data into a report on the candidate. I thought surely after asking 5 professional references to complete this tall order and submit the survey within a 24-hour deadline, and feeling very confident that all of these references would give me a great score, I would be offered the position.

I was wrong. Instead, I heard NOTHING back from anyone for a week. No automated thank you but we've chosen a different candidate. No response to my follow-up emails. Radio silence. FINALLY, over a week later, after I sent a second follow-up email, I received a phone call a few days later from the HR contact informing me that they decided to offer the job to another candidate. No reason or explanation and very impersonal.

Just beware of the reference step of this process -- it looks like I'm not the only person this has happened to. Asking for 5 references to complete that task in such a short time without being serious about a candidate puts a bad taste in my mouth, but maybe that's just me.

Interview Questions

• Describe a successful marketing campaign you worked on from start to finish.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kirkland, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at EvergreenHealth (Kirkland, WA) in February 2015.

Interview

Three female managers interviewed me at a huge table in a conference room. The questions were pretty typical-nothing out of the ordinary. They told me they would be choosing the finalist in two weeks; however, out of curiosity, five days later I checked the status of my application online. The status basically stated that I was not hired. The next day I received an automatic reply type email thanking me for applying, but that they'd chosen someone else. It was about one and a half weeks earlier than they'd indicated in the interview. It seems they had someone picked out already and it was just a formality to interview me.

Interview Questions

• What do you see yourself doing professionally in the future/next five years?   1 Answer

Denial Management Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EvergreenHealth (Seattle, WA) in February 2015.

Interview

I was initially contacted by an associate in the HR department and screened. Then I was called by the supervisor who arranged the interview. In person, I was interviewed by both my future manager and supervisor. It was very laid back without many pre-qualifying questions. It was more of a conversation with a good flow.