EvergreenHealth Interview Questions | Glassdoor

EvergreenHealth Interview Questions

Updated Sep 6, 2017

2.6

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at EvergreenHealth in August 2017.

Interview

Was offered a one way video interview. 10 questions with an unlimited think time and two attempts to record. I did mine on my iPhone! I got an in person interview offer email the next day.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you received harsh criticism on your work and how did you respond to it?   Answer Question
    • What previous experiences would qualify you for this position?   Answer Question
    • Out of the skills needed for this position, what skill would be the weakest for you?   1 Answer
    • Why should Evergreen hire you over other candidates?   Answer Question

Medical Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kirkland, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EvergreenHealth (Kirkland, WA) in April 2017.

Interview

I was invited for a Webcam video interview where they post a question and give you an unlimited amount of time to think about the question, then you answer the question with one retake option.

Interview Questions

• Out of all the required skills for this position, name which one is your weakest skill and why.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kirkland, WA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at EvergreenHealth (Kirkland, WA) in February 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by a consultant company for a position in evergreenhealth. The interview was 15 minutes with very common questions like tell me about yourself, what would you do if you do not like anything about your peers at work? how do you manage stress? Tell me about previous experience?

Nursing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kirkland, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at EvergreenHealth (Kirkland, WA) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview process was a panel with multiple people consisting of nurses and nurse managers from the unit I was interviewing to work on. I went through two interviews. These two interviews were two weeks apart. The interviews were not too difficult. However, it is important to be prepared for the interviews.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had a conflict with your boss and how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Physician Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kirkland, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EvergreenHealth (Kirkland, WA) in March 2016.

Interview

During the application, I had to do a personality survey. I was contacted via email by a recruiter. Then I had a phone interview with a recruiter, followed by an in person. Then I met with the other physicians in the practice. Next, they requested references

PFS Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kirkland, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EvergreenHealth (Kirkland, WA) in March 2016.

Interview

Long period. Took three weeks to inform me the second step. Took other two week for the reference check which is the second step. Then background check, drug test, vaccine... Almost two months in total for the whole process.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you fit this position?   1 Answer

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kirkland, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EvergreenHealth (Kirkland, WA) in July 2015.

Interview

2, 1 hour interviews with large groups of people. One session was a technical interview covering specific questions mostly take from Peoplebooks. If you know your stuff it was not too bad of interview. The second interview was a functional interview and this one was harder as a technical person since it was outside of my area of expertise.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Monroe, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EvergreenHealth (Monroe, WA) in June 2015.

Interview

Was brought in for a group interview with the CEO, CFO, CNO, CQO. Each officer asked a handful of questions. Then I was given the opportunity to ask my own questions. Following the interview I was allowed to speak in private with my boss if granted the position. There she was able to ask me a few questions and then I was able to ask some more of my own. Following the interview I received and email a few days later with an offer.

Medical Receptionist Interview

Interview

I received a phone call requesting I call back for a phone interview. I called back two hours later and left a voice mail. I called back the next day and left another voice mail. Four days later while at the company website I saw that I was no longer being considered for the position. Very poor customer service not returning the calls. I received a call seven days later that I was no longer being considered for the position.

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kirkland, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at EvergreenHealth (Kirkland, WA) in February 2015.

Interview

Applied online, was contacted by HR for an initial phone screen, followed by a phone interview with one of the marketing directors. Shortly after, I was scheduled an on-site tour and panel interview (which ended up being two separate interviews - one with the marketing directors/managers and the second round with the rest of the marketing team) of around 7-10 EvergreenHealth employees.

The on-site interview process took about 2.5 hours and consisted of the typical interview questions, and marketing/events specific questions as well. Following this interview, I was emailed with a request for 5 references (including 2 managers/supervisors) to complete a third-party survey with questions about my skills, qualifications, etc. and this site then aggregates the data into a report on the candidate. I thought surely after asking 5 professional references to complete this tall order and submit the survey within a 24-hour deadline, and feeling very confident that all of these references would give me a great score, I would be offered the position.

I was wrong. Instead, I heard NOTHING back from anyone for a week. No automated thank you but we've chosen a different candidate. No response to my follow-up emails. Radio silence. FINALLY, over a week later, after I sent a second follow-up email, I received a phone call a few days later from the HR contact informing me that they decided to offer the job to another candidate. No reason or explanation and very impersonal.

Just beware of the reference step of this process -- it looks like I'm not the only person this has happened to. Asking for 5 references to complete that task in such a short time without being serious about a candidate puts a bad taste in my mouth, but maybe that's just me.

Interview Questions

• Describe a successful marketing campaign you worked on from start to finish.   Answer Question