Evoke Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Evoke

2.3

Associate Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Evoke (Philadelphia, PA) in May 2016.

Interview

Pretty long process, came into the office about 3 times and was interviewed by various members of the team. Questions were not too challenging as a recent college grad.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you worked in a group and were faced with a challenge.   Answer Question

Director, Account Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Evoke (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

For a communications agency this agency doesn't have the first clue about communicating - and forget about being treated with basic respect. None of the following is embellished.
    1) The recruiter never called when he said he would, he didn't even respond to email - and I only sent a couple that were very pertinent to the process.
    2) He didn't even let me know an interview was scheduled - the only way I found out was in receiving the meeting invite from the admin -- glad I could make it.
    3) He didn't help with prepping me for the interview at all - never responded to my inquiries that a good interviewee should ask and a recruiter should know and want to share -- things like, what is the account? what is the disease state?
    4) He found his phone, I guess, and called me, finally, literally 30 minutes before the interview --- probably just to make sure I was going because when I actually then met with the interviewer I very embarrassingly found out that ...
    5) He'd not only told me the WRONG account I was interviewing for, but also the WRONG role - thanks dude, who looks dumb in this situation?
    6) Despite that I was asked by the Account lead to come back for a 2nd interview and to work with the recruiter on timing
    7) As a good candidate would, and per the recruiter's request, I called him to let him know
    the good news and find out what the next steps would be - no response - ever - I never heard another word.
    Until just recently when another recruiter called about an available position with Evoke.
    Not interested.

Interview Questions

• Not making this up either, for a Senior role, I was asked, "what are some examples of advertising you like?"   Answer Question

Full Time Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Evoke in January 2019.

Interview

The usual phone interview, followed by in-person interviews, followed by.., well then your ghosted. No consideration for job applicants, flaky and disorganized, it really goes to show you how they must value their employees and that the negative reviews are tru

Freelance Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Evoke (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

I talked about my past experience two lead developers of the department. It was kind of informal as it was for a freelance position at the time. It was more of a personality fit as I already had the prerequisite experience from having the same exact role in my previous job.

Interview Questions

• What was my experience building pharmaceutical websites?   Answer Question

Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Evoke in December 2017.

Interview

The other reviews saying you will be treated poorly by Evoke recruiters are correct.

After their recruiter expressed interest in an initial conversation and scheduled a follow-up interview, the hiring manager blew off the meeting. I got an apology for the missed interview and a promise to reschedule, but no response after that.

It is disrespectful to express interest, then miss scheduled interviews without explanation, and then disappear completely.

Senior Account Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Evoke (New York, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

Scheduled interviews with key senior management throughout the course of an afternoon. Meet individually with head of accounts, strategy, project management, and creative. Aside from the apparent intelligence of eaxh person, they all shares similar positive stories about the agency.

Interview Questions

• What do you see the role of account management changing?   Answer Question

Freelance Art Director/Interactive Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Evoke (Philadelphia, PA) in September 2015.

Interview

It was for a freelance position and they needed someone quick so it was just an informal interview with the project creative director. He was very nice and complimented me on my work. We briefly spoke about the project and it's quick turnaround. I told him my history and about my process. They need people that are quick and efficient so that's what I spoke to.