Evolve Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Evolve

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Evolve

Anonymous Employee in O'Fallon, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Evolve (O'Fallon, IL) in April 2014.

Interview

Simple meeting with the now-former CEO, Laurin Thienes. More of a conversation about background, personality, and work ethic than concerns about my photo editing ability. A senior staff member was also present but didn't say much-- she seemed to be there more as a second opinion. Overall very pleasant and casual. Laurin really made it seem like a welcome place to work.

Anonymous Employee in O Fallon, IL

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Evolve (O Fallon, IL).

Interview

The interview process was very laid-back; it was more of a discussion versus an awkward Q-n-A. We talked about my job history, skill set, immense growth of the company and need for more people.

Anonymous Employee in O'Fallon, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Evolve (O'Fallon, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

It was an in person interview, fairly straightforward though I wish I had asked about the hours more. All they really said about the hours was that they were more interested in the personality of the candidates than their experience or skill level because they would have to spend so much time with them. I did not get a call back till about two months later and was offered a job. I believe they had hired someone else who did not work out before they called me.

Interview Questions

• If I have experience with lightroom   1 Answer

Junior Editor Interview

Anonymous Employee in O Fallon, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Evolve (O Fallon, IL) in April 2016.

Interview

I was asked questions by owner Laurin Thienes, manager Dustin Lucas, and manager Payton Hediger, who all seemed excited to help me grow in this field. Dustin especially, I'm not sure I've met a person in my life as genuine as him.

Interview Questions

• They asked me where I wanted to be and what I wanted to do as a profession.   1 Answer

Editor Interview

Anonymous Employee in O'Fallon, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Evolve (O'Fallon, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very relaxed. There were two members of management present and they asked about previous jobs, interests, where you see yourself at the company, etc. They were looking for someone who was trainable and who's personality would mesh well with their team.

Junior Retoucher Interview

Anonymous Employee in O'Fallon, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Evolve (O'Fallon, IL) in July 2013.

Interview

I interviewed with Sal and Alyssa. It was a 1/2 hour interview and it went very smoothly. They made a lot of promises in the interview and assured me that my salary would ramp up quickly with hard work.