Excelpoint Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 22, 2017

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Excelpoint

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Excelpoint (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

The interview was quite easy. Was asked only basic questions. The lady who took my interview was quite friendly. Most of the questions were on my previous projects with some simple written coding questions. I was told they would get back to me. But they never did get back. Checked with them after a week. Was told will provide feedback in a weeks time. Didn't hear from them again. The least they can do when a employee applies leave and attends interview is to provide feedback.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Excelpoint in June 2016.

Interview

The recruiter called me after 2 weeks.
    I attended 2 interview in 2 weeks. Each took about 1 hour.
    I got an offer 1 week after. The offer is much lower than expect. The HR replied mail very slowly (about 1 week after I replied) and it seems they don't intend to negotiate. It took 2 weeks just for 2 email negotiate with HR.
    The entire process took nearly 2 months.

Interview Questions

• About what I did and my experience based on my CV, and some technical questions.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Excelpoint (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

written test and onsite interview.

The written test is all c/c++ programming thing. The interesting thing is mostly related to data structures.

Onsite interview is based on your CV and previous experience. Ask some technical questions and some IQ problems as well