Expand Executive Search Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Expand Executive Search

Sort:

Learning & Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brighton, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Expand Executive Search (Brighton, England (UK)) in July 2016.

Interview

I was invited to attend 2 interviews, where I met with the CEO and other senior partners within the business. At my second interview I also met with other employees who spent time explaining to me what it was like to work there so I could get a real sense of expand and was encouraged to ask loads of questions!
    I was also asked to complete a behavioural assessment in which I needed to answer a series of questions which then produced a report detailing my personality traits, motivators, skills and communication style. This was very insightful and I even learnt a thing or two about myself! As part of my interview process, I was then given feedback on what my behavioural assessment showed and how this could fit in with expand's way of working.

Interview Questions

• What is your best achievement in your career so far?
      What has been your biggest challenge?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brighton, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Expand Executive Search (Brighton, England (UK)) in May 2015.

Interview

Very professional and a well structured process. Initial telephone conversation, face to face interview with MD, a further interview with 2 partners, online psychometric test and a character reference from a previous colleague. Made you feel at ease, a very honest approach and more interested in your capabilities to do the job rather than grilling you so much on previous experience.

Interview Questions

• Why recruitment?
      What do you think makes a successful consultant?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Be really open and honest and they will do everything to ensure you are satisfied with the outcome.

Delivery Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brighton, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Expand Executive Search (Brighton, England (UK)).

Interview

Met a number of people. First was a phone interview. Some relaxed conversations, some interviews were more demanding. I completed an online profile test and lastly had to supply 2 references.

Interview Questions

• Motivators, why I wanted to be in recruitment, goals and personal ambitions.   Answer Question