FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Auburn Hills, MI) in July 2017.

Interview

First round was a telephonic round in which they asked me to walk me through my resume and asked few basic project related questions. Second round was with three members, one being the manager. The questions were all STAR based questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you dealt with a difficult situation.   2 Answers

Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles.

Interview

brief introduction first followed by technical questions and behavior questions. Not a very length interview process. brief introduction first followed by technical questions and behavior questions. Not a very length interview process.

Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles in June 2018.

Interview

So far just a phone interview / application process. Not really sure what else to write her due to only just beginning the interview process with FCA. Will update more as interview progresses.

User Interface Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Auburn Hills, MI) in May 2018.

Interview

I was prepped by a recruiting agent to review to Chrysler's "STAR" interview format. I studied the STAR document and prepared answers to be ready. Strangely, the meeting didn't cover anything STAR related.

It was very disjointed, and the interview lasted for about 2 hours. It was a bizarre experience. There was almost no discussion of my previous professional background, which was odd considering that was the focus of the STAR format. Though the listing was asking for a background in creative story boarding, the person conducting the interview didn't seem to have any experience or understanding of it. The flow of the interview didn't allow for many questions to be asked, or create opportunities discuss what the position involved. The person running the interview thought I was going to bring my complete creative work station to the meeting ( aka computer, wacom tablet, or other devices) With my experience in the creative field, work stations are typically provided if creative aptitude tests are run during an interview.

All in all, I was frustrated that the interview was so off topic considering all the preparations I was advised to take. I was in no position to accept an offer leaving the interview with doubt, and confusion about the position. Weirdest interview I have ever experienced.

Interview Questions

• If someone driving a Jeep gets a flat tire what does that look like?   1 Answer

Electrician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Detroit, MI) in April 2018.

Interview

Basic electrical and job related questions. Very friendly and easy going people for interview. Helpful with explaining job and description of day to day operations for the job at hand.

Interview Questions

• What was the worse thing I disliked about any of my pervious jobs   1 Answer

Global Commodity Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Auburn Hills, MI).

Interview

5 Star Process - Situational / Responses / Group Panel. Booklet of questions. Managers seemed uncomfortable using the required process, worked around the requirements. Oversold the position with a tone of arrogance among the staff.

Maintenanace Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kokomo, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Kokomo, IN) in March 2018.

Interview

Great interview overall. Two people on the board. Had a general discussion about my experience and resume. After the discussion they offered up 5 “tell me about a time when...” after the formal part of the interview it was a general discussion about the hours and environment

Interview Questions

• Basic star format questions   1 Answer

Business Unit Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Detroit, MI).

Interview

S.T.A.R. stands for Situation, Task, Action, Result and is a method that allows the interviewer to assess your competencies (read “skills” or “abilities”) as a candidate by analyzing how you handled specific events in your past.

Electrical Engineering Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Lafayette, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (West Lafayette, IN) in February 2018.

Interview

Basic STAR Interview. It was very behavioral. Lasted 30 minutes and went well. There were 3 STAR questions followed by general discussion about FCA. Proceeded to get emails from FCA for hiring.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had a difficult time working with others.   Answer Question

Tooling Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Detroit, MI) in February 2018.

Interview

Called and asked about resume information and gave more details of the job description. Expected a behavioral interview based on other reviews on glass door. The email said to allocate 30 minutes for the interview when it took only 5 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Just basic questions about willingness to relocate, salary/bonus expectations, and if you are familiar with CAD.   Answer Question

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Detroit, MI).

Interview

Company uses the STAR (Situation, Task, Activity and Results). Be prepared ahead of time to talk about different situations and your actions. Also be prepared to talk about innovation and things you had done in the past that were innovative.

Interview Questions

• Tell me the last time you had a problem that required a unique solution.   Answer Question