FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles Interview Questions

Interviews at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles in August 2016.

Interview

Multple Interview rounds and must be willing to relocate to anywhere in the country at any given time. Very good questions asked mostly how you handle certain situations, dealership experience etc.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to relocate anywhere   1 Answer

Resident Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles.

Interview

Formal and followed the STAR format. Submitted the application online. Was contacted by HR and had an initial phone interview which was followed by an on-site interview. The interview process was quick.

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles.

Interview

The interview process was focused mainly on the behavioral aspects of yourself rather than being strictly technical. The interviewers were very warm and welcoming and were overall nice people. The interview was overall a very pleasant experience.

Interview Questions

• What was one time you were asked to make an innovation in a project?   Answer Question

Interview

Very Straightforward, asked a total of 6 questions, Took them about a month or so to reach back to me, Very Staar method oriented. There were two interviewers but only one did most of the talking

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you and your teammates had a disagreement and how did you get through it   1 Answer

Assembly Operator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles.

Interview

It was only a phone interview. I got a call, answered a few questions as I was driving, and I got an email later that day with a job offer and an orientation date.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles.

Interview

process took 1 week,HR called me for an interview.I interviewed with two managers.Questions were straight forward about my resume and experience and how they are related to the job I am applying for.

Purchasing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Livonia, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Livonia, MI) in January 2020.

Interview

Met with HR and hiring manager for 45 minutes. Series of behavioral questions. Could not get any feedback 8 weeks. Then just an email indicating I would not be right for the role.

Svr Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sterling Heights, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Sterling Heights, MI).

Interview

The SVR role isn't technical so the process was fairly straightforward. Team skills, Communication skills, and behavior type questions were the overall context. Having a passion about cars and vehicular systems is a strong plus.

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmington Hills, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Farmington Hills, MI) in November 2019.

Interview

Behavioral and Company based questions, one round in the process was only STAR based questions, find different enjoyed and difficulty times in your experiences, it was panel interview, there were 3 employees and they were extremely nice, I asked questions about their company culture and how they encourage diversity

Interview Questions

• How many cars do you think we sell?   1 Answer

EHS SVR Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles.

Interview

There were two in person interviews, a random drug test upon acceptance of an offer. Overall it was a long process with not a lot of communication during the down time .

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for FCA?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles.

Interview

After initially applying I had a phone screening where I was asked basic work eligibility questions and then asked what my experience was with time studies, MODAPTS, and ergonomic planning

Interview Questions

• What is your experience with the following:
      -Time Studies
      -MODAPTS
      - Ergonomic Planning   Answer Question