FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles Interview Questions

Updated Jun 17, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 962 of over 962 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Detroit, MI) in Aug 2019

Interview

Initial phone screening. In person technical and non-technical interview. Non technical questions were basic STAR questions. Technical questions were algorithm and data structure related. There questions covered a very broad range of topics from C++, ML, resume deep dive, ect.

Interview Questions
  • Various leet code questions. Heavily related to data stuc and algo.
    1 Answer

FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles

Application

I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles

Interview

There was only one onsite interview with the supervisor and manager. Basically, just go over the resume, like if you did this or that, plus some details of the previous projects. They have a standard form including some standard behavior questions. Not a tough one at all.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles

Application

I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles

Interview

ho fatto un colloquio telefonico. È stata una breve colloquio al telefono e hanno solo fatto alcune domande generali in poche ore. Ad esempio parlami di te Quali sono i suoi punti di forza? Quali sono i suoi punti di debolezza?

Interview Questions
  • parlami di te Quali sono i suoi punti di forza? Quali sono i suoi punti di debolezza?

FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles

Application

I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles

Interview

The interview process was based around the STAR interview. Behavioral questions that pushed you to show leadership qualities and technical aptitude. Prepare for this by having good examples from your key working experiences and be able and ready to dive into those.

Interview Questions
  • Give me a time when…. Give me an example of… Discuss market landscape How have you dealt with this type of scenario. What was the outcome?

FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles

Interview

It was nice and decent we sat In chairs in a room to do the Interview got a call back at a later time and then I got hired into the plant.

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful

FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles

Application

I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles

Interview

Il colloquio è stato nella norma. Domande generali sul percorso accademico e sulle conoscenze fino ad allora acquisite. Hanno analizzato gli esami svolti e quelli mancanti al conseguimento della laurea.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Detroit, MI)

Interview

30 minutes of behavioral questions using the star methodology. They ask for a brief walk through of your resume and then ask you questions like, describe a time you had to deal with a difficult teammate.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Detroit, MI) in May 2021

Interview

The interview was a phone interview and it was very brief. The manager asked basic questions of my schooling and past experience. There were no behavioral questions asked. The interview lasted 25 minutes.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles

Application

I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles

Interview

Dinâmica de grupo, teste lógico, habilidade com informações, experiência na área de produção. A entrevista foi seguida em 3 etapas, onde a primeira foi com uma empresa responsável pela entrevistas com os candidatos, uma forma de filtro, para posteriomente conversar com o coordenador da área e admitido para vaga.

Interview Questions
  • experiencia na área, curso de formação e interesse na vaga
9 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toledo, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Toledo, OH) in Apr 2021

Interview

Quick and easy process took a while to hear back regarding next steps. Like a week until conditional offer was sent then like two days later got the drug screen and physical exam info then like a week later got info regarding new hire

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buenos Aires

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Buenos Aires) in Apr 2021

Interview

Recibi un mensaje de una reclutadora de FCA y luego una llamada telefonica de la misma. Fue muy cordial y me senti muy comoda en la entrevista. Me realizo algunas preguntas acerca de mi y de mis estudios.

Interview Questions
  • P: que es lo que me apasiona de los recursos humanos P: que area de los recursos humanos me gusta mas
Viewing 1 - 10 of 962 Interviews