FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Auburn Hills, MI) in July 2017.

Interview

First round was a telephonic round in which they asked me to walk me through my resume and asked few basic project related questions. Second round was with three members, one being the manager. The questions were all STAR based questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you dealt with a difficult situation.   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Detroit, MI).

Interview

applied through school at a career fair took about 3-4 weeks to be approved for a interview. Intervied at school the interview was not what i expected they had got straight to the point asked three question and asked about myself that was it

Manufacturing Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles.

Interview

first on campus interview and second interview still waiting. I submmited my resume during college career fair. Got a phone call a night after. I scheduled my interview right away.

Interview Questions

• What was the time when you were in a team and experienced conflict? How did you overcome it   1 Answer

PTV Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Auburn Hills, MI).

Interview

Phone interview followed by Technical interview followed by behavioral interviews. Technical interview is based on job profile and automotive knowledge. Behavioral has some standard questions or what if scenarios.

Product Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles in November 2017.

Interview

Online Application. They contact you to schedule short 10-15 minute phone screen. Then another interview later with management. Overall the experience was smooth and easy. You must have patience.

Production Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Detroit, MI) in November 2017.

Interview

Friendly interviewers, straight forward question using STAR type question process. interview consisted of 3 questions , then hands on simulation assessment. Interviewer stated they will let me know in a week or two if hired by email.

Interview Questions

• ln a previous job, name something you didnt like about it.   Answer Question

Production Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Detroit, MI).

Interview

I was Interviewed by Human Resource and Plant Manager, to see if I was a great fit for the team. The asked me how would I handle a situation on the job.

Technical Trainer Interview

Application

Interview

Very Laid back, asked a few technical questions with behavioral questions as well. Wanted to know more basic questions. Talked about what was on my resume, as well as the classes I took

Interview Questions

Interview

Phone interview but that process has changed since I became employed. Assessment test to see if you can follow directions instead of taking the easy was out. Its pretty straight forward though. It took me a year to complete the entire hiring process.

Interview Questions

• No real questions were asked. Just read job description and asked if I agreed to work in those conditions.   Answer Question

Program Manager Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles.

Interview

Interview was approximately 45 minutes with the initial Odessey or "Tell me about yourself" question. Then there were 4-5 behavioral based questions with the STAR (Situation, Task, Action, Result) response format.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you made a decision based on how it impacted a customer.   1 Answer

Product Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Auburn Hills, MI) in October 2017.

Interview

On-site interview with hiring manager and the supervisor, lasting 45 minutes. Interview was STAR-based, and additional questions based on my resume. Three to four questions from STAR. Feedback after the interview was good, but did not offer (happened many times) ... almost feels like they already have selected a candidate and I was just used to fill a process requirement!

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself, and other questions based on STAR-interview technique   Answer Question