FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Auburn Hills, MI) in July 2017.

Interview

First round was a telephonic round in which they asked me to walk me through my resume and asked few basic project related questions. Second round was with three members, one being the manager. The questions were all STAR based questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you dealt with a difficult situation.   1 Answer

Timing Specialist Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles.

Interview

Met FCA at a career fair and had an interview that day. Received a phone interview with HR representative and then received an onsite interview with several managers with the STAR interview process.

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles.

Interview

Guys DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME for FCA.

I applied for the position in June and got a mail to setup a phone screen interview in September. I had perfect qualification and solid experience which made me the best fit for the position. As always I prepared for the interview and the interview went good. Interviewer even told me that they are looking for a candidate actively and I was a good fit. In 10 minutes after putting down my phone I checked on my portal and there was a message "we have selected candidate who more closely fit".

To FCA: Do not call a candidate if you have already made up your mind for them. We put a lot of effort behind preparation for an interview. DO NOT WASTE OUR TIME.

Interview Questions

Interview

Phone interview but that process has changed since I became employed. Assessment test to see if you can follow directions instead of taking the easy was out. Its pretty straight forward though. It took me a year to complete the entire hiring process.

Interview Questions

• No real questions were asked. Just read job description and asked if I agreed to work in those conditions.   Answer Question

Purchasing Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles in September 2017.

Interview

Received an email to interview through my college of business. Interview took about an hour. Process was easy it was a one time interview. Received offer the next week.

Product Development Interview

Interview

initially filled an application form , then the initial screening was done, I approached through a staffing agent who submitted me for the position after 2 weeks got an invitation for phone interview phone interview , the manager made me wait for a month for the result and finally informed that they have closed that assignment and wont go further

Quality Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Auburn Hills, MI).

Interview

FCA interview style is the "behavior interview". Utilizing the STAR process. Situation, Task, Action and Result. The interviewee follow the "STAR" process for each interview question.

Interview Questions

• In your current job, what was your most creative contribution?   Answer Question

Simulation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Auburn Hills, MI) in August 2017.

Interview

Got the call for telephonic interview a week after the online application. It was about the past work experience and how it is relevant to the applied position. Why are you the best candidate for this position? Then immediately after 2 days got call for personal interview.

Interview Questions

• In personal interview it was all about STAR questions.
      Interview started with resume review.
      One STAR question under each category (Leadership, Innovation, Conflict, Customer handling)
      General questions about the current job functions and research work.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles.

Interview

Takes like 3 or more weeks to get a call.
    Robotic, unskilled interviewers in a ridiculously easy phone screen.
    FCA is not interviewing to fill the qualifications listed in job descriptions. I meet and exceed the requirements, yet am never given the opportunity to interview in person. They are clearly being deceptive about the true hiring criteria, probably because it does not fall within the legal requirements of EEOC. I have seen plenty of this evidence in my years of living in the Detroit metro area.
    Email feedback letters are completely useless. They just say "The job is no longer available".

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles.

Interview

Applied online, setup a phone screen interview with some hired screening agency. call took about 20 minutes. Basic, by the script structure, answering STAR questions. Pretty dry, no real insight.