Fairway Consulting Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fairway Consulting Group

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lynbrook, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Fairway Consulting Group (Lynbrook, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

I began with an initial phone screening after meeting Fairway at my university job fair, then I completed two in-person interviews and a personality survey before being offered the position. I met with multiple people within the organization and learned a lot about the company throughout the interview process.

Interview Questions

• How much do you understand about what we do? Do you have any questions for us?   Answer Question

Executive Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lynbrook, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Fairway Consulting Group (Lynbrook, NY) in November 2012.

Interview

The company's owners were friendly and warm. They told me about the company and invited me to take a quick survey. After the survey they asked for additional information and scheduled the interview.

Everything changed when I met with their Vice President. I found him abrasive and rude. He kept asking strange questions like where I was from, what street I live on, and told me he lives across the street (even though he obviously doesn't because I live across the street from a school). He also insisted on knowing irrelevant details about my personal life. I had to ask how some of his questions were relevant to the position. His lack of professionalism made me wish I had declined the interview.

Interview Questions

• What street do you live on? Where are you from?   1 Answer

rude and abrasive interview