Feld Entertainment Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Feld Entertainment Interview Questions

Updated Nov 1, 2017

2.8

Interview

Long interview that requires a project and presentation. Strong amount of time and work that is required, but sheds light on to the position. They are open to questions, but it can be difficult to pull everything together in just several days notice.

Interview Questions

• Do you understand the position, and please relay your understanding to us   Answer Question

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palmetto, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Feld Entertainment (Palmetto, FL).

Interview

Most of the time was spent with questions related to whether or not I was applying in the right field, which I found very odd. There were two interviewers, both which became my direct managers. One interrupted me mid-sentence after asking me a question and said, "I've heard enough to make my decision" before walking out, which sent mixed messages. My second interviewer took me for a tour of the building afterwards, which was certainly impressive.

Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

The interview process was standard, nothing particularly difficult. You first meet with HR representative and then you speak to the hiring manager. From start to finish the process did not take long. You're asked the standard questions regarding your work experience, want prompts your interest, etc.

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, IL

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Feld Entertainment (Aurora, IL) in September 2015.

Interview

It was funny, I mixed up locations and ended up taking a train toward Chicago. Halfway there I realized I was headed for the wrong location. I called and they understood and set up a time for later that day. They understood my mistake and we had a 30 minute interview where they described what they do. And asked me a few of those interview-style questions. I gave them my demo reel and resume and heard back about 5 days later, with an offer. Besides my mistake and rescheduling it went very smooth!

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked in an environment where you take jobs, finish them and push them down the line?   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Studio City, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Feld Entertainment (Studio City, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

3 Step Process
    1st phone interview with one of the Regional managers
    2nd is a conference phone call with 2 of the Directors
    3rd in person interview with 3 of the Directors

Interview Questions

• they ask you the most standard and basic interview questions   Answer Question

Web Graphic and Photographer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ellenton, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Feld Entertainment (Ellenton, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

My interview was great! I actually enjoyed the interview. I was interviewed my 3 managers and they were very friendly and didn't make me uncomfortable or asking difficult questions. Great experience for me. If there is any position opening that is match with my qualification, I will definitely apply again.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to change job?   1 Answer

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Feld Entertainment (Aurora, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

Wonderful, from start to finish. They have a thorough process, as most companies these days do. I had two phone interviews and a Skype interview. Each interviewer asked me about my background, job expectations, why I wanted to work for Feld and to describe my experience working with different types of projects. They were also willing to give me the salary that I asked for. It was a great experience.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Feld?
      Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
      Have you ever worked in live entertainment before?
      How do you handle different personalities in the workplace?
      What is one word you would use to describe yourself and why?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Feld Entertainment.

Interview

I had a phone interview and then went in for the in-person interview the week after. That Friday, they offered me the job. It is not a hard interview process at all and they are very casual.

Interview Questions

• Make sure you have a general understanding of the properties that Feld works with in case the manager mentions anything, but overall very general and simple questions.   Answer Question

Issue Clerk - Touring Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Owasso, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Feld Entertainment (Owasso, OK) in November 2014.

Interview

Applied in early November. Received request for an interview in late November. Second interview in early December. Had second interview via Skype yesterday December 5th. I believe it went fairly smoothly but I am awaiting the results. The interviewer was very laid back but yet still very professional. Not intimidating at all (in a good way). Seemed like a really great guy who knew exactly what he was talking about and asked questions in a way that seemed very casual. The interview process, for me, was really good. Not too hard, but it did force you to think a little. I am still awaiting the outcome as I said before but I wish you all luck. I know there aren't many posts for touring positions so I hope this helps those like me who wanted a little insight.

Interview Questions

• What is you biggest weakness.   1 Answer

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Feld Entertainment (Aurora, IL) in June 2014.

Interview

I applied through a family friend that also works at Feld and the interview process was quick. I had a 20 minute interview with my direct supervisor and maybe a 10 minute interview with another finance supervisor. It was very straightforward with pretty standard questions.