Ferrovial Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ferrovial Interview Questions

Updated Jun 21, 2017

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Juan, PR

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Ferrovial (San Juan, PR) in May 2013.

Interview

The company contacts me about references from another job client. My interviewer was so direct an then need me for the type of project that i'm involved. I'm got good relations with the past client and for the same kind of job that I do, so for me was so easy.

Interview Questions

• What was the worst experience in my last common project like this one that I'm think to consider you?   1 Answer

Construction Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ferrovial (Dallas, TX) in May 2012.

Interview

It was very targeted and specific. Expect technical questions and previous experience. They are usually looking for positions to form o complement their construction teams in big infrastructure projects. Being an engineer is a plus, even though you will be performing management duties. I really recommend the experience for recently graduates or people looking for a career in the industry.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madrid (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ferrovial (Madrid (Spain)) in January 2016.

Interview

I applied on line and received the mail asked me to self-schedule my first interview. They have too many candidates, the earliest day I can choose is a day after two weeks. Now I have passed the 1st Round interview, and in the process of challenge B. Good luck to everyone, wish you find your ideal job.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ferrovial in January 2016.

Interview

Skype interview followed be a face to face interview with the line manager in the office. The questions were not particularly challenging and no technical questions were made during the interview.

Contracts Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ferrovial (Sydney (Australia)) in January 2016.

Interview

Went through a recruitment agency and got the interview scheduled in 4 days. Interviewer explained a lot about the company and gave me a chance to talk about myself. Asked several questions relevant to the job role and was an overall comfortable interview.

Great company to work for.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you were criticised and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Administration/Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ferrovial (London, England (UK)) in April 2015.

Interview

Normal interview process, application sent in and responded to by HR, took a couple of weeks to come for an interview then heard absolutely nothing afterwards. I think it would have been nice to have at least heard something as a rejection email, as I waited a few weeks before looking for something else.

Interview Questions

• How many employees are in the company   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madrid (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ferrovial (Madrid (Spain)) in September 2014.

Interview

First, I applied via Infojobs. I was contacted three days after sending my application and I was invited to a personal interview with HR. Meanwhile, I had to take an online test regarding competences and BULATS online English test.
    After the interview with HR, during the following week, I had a final interview the manager of the position.

Interview Questions

• What was the most challeging Project you have undertaken regarding HR?   Answer Question

Senior Technical Officer In Electrical Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Doha (Qatar)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Ferrovial (Doha (Qatar)) in April 2014.

Interview

i wish to use to in skype interview.both oral and video.to related with my technical experiance in preventive and corrective maintanence.such as my computor skills, and langauge skills,and my qualifications,and personal skills,

Head Service of Biosolids Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madrid (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ferrovial (Madrid (Spain)) in October 2010.

Interview

First of all I had to pass a telephone interview, then another in the head office with human resources, finally they choose 3 candidates and all of them have another interview with the person that has to be your boss, who is the person that finally chooses you.