Firman Community Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Firman Community Services

Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rolling Meadows, IL

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Firman Community Services (Rolling Meadows, IL) in May 2017.

Interview

Went on the company website to get some information about the company, was interested in a position, called to see if hiring, submitted resume, was called to come in to fill out an application, and was interviewed the same day.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, why you feel you would be able to be a successful Case Manager with Firman   1 Answer

MSW Case Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Firman Community Services.

Interview

Spoke at length with the Director and then the CEO about my experiences at my 2 previous internships and my work history. The Director described the job at length.

Fcm Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rolling Meadows, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Firman Community Services (Rolling Meadows, IL).

Interview

They found my resume' off indeed . I came in to interview and the interview consisted mostly of CEO talking and trying to persuade me into the position. There were not real questions to answer . Other staff members were called as to show me that they enjoyed there job. Seemed pretty coerced.

I got an eerie feeling from the staff and Upper Management. Staff looked as if they were scared to speak up, or did not want to be there

Case Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Firman Community Services (Chicago, IL) in April 2012.

Interview

interviewer was not prepared. rude. had to wait and then come back because interviewer was not prepared and kept rescheduling. I was in need of a job so. eventually they asked for my id and all of my credentials. it was fine as first but after the CEO started micromanaging and constantly accusing people of stealing.

Family Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Firman Community Services (Chicago, IL) in June 2009.

Interview

Questions were about how you deal with children