Flexible Staffing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Flexible Staffing

Sort:

Clerical Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Flexible Staffing (Detroit, MI) in June 2014.

Interview

Very friendly and informative. The receptionist was welcoming and polite. The office was clean but needed a facelift. The interviewer was friendly and had a great sense of humor. I think this would be a great company to work for but I received a higher paying offer. There are many positions available for just about any schedule.

Interview Questions

• Am I flexible in scheduling?   1 Answer

Machine Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huber Heights, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Flexible Staffing (Huber Heights, OH) in November 2014.

Interview

There was no real interview. Told this is where you go, they may have you doing anything. Provided no safety equipment even though it was mandatory you were told to get it on your own. The staff once the initial meeting is done is very rude at this particular office they seemed to not like dealing with the people they hired. If you need a job in Huber heights go to flexible even though they charge you they will not do background checks, they do not drug test, do not test your skills they hire you but then once you complain about never getting paid on time they fire you!! Do not do direct deposit they will mess it up!!

Assembler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morrisville, NC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Flexible Staffing (Morrisville, NC) in May 2014.

Interview

Two ppl were there and was given a brief description of/about the job and also what we would be doing once assigned a line to be on and were given badges and vest

Interview Questions

• If we had any questions about the job   1 Answer

Factory Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tecumseh, MI

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Flexible Staffing (Tecumseh, MI) in July 2014.

Interview

No interview. Quick hire and don't expect the job to last. The company fires as fast as they can hire and it's not a good company to work for.

Negotiation

Negotiation?

Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Flexible Staffing (Chicago, IL) in February 2012.

Interview

I did not need to interview for the Staffing Agency. The company submitted my resume to the organization where the assignment was located. If the organization felt I was a right fit for the position then they would let the company know that they wanted to hire me for the position.

Interview Questions

• I did not have an interview. I just needed to pass the background check and a drug test.   1 Answer