Florida Attorney General Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Florida Attorney General

Audit Evaluation & Review Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Florida Attorney General (Tampa, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

Flew down and interviewed by a panel of three employees of the Office of the Attorney General of the State of Florida branch office in Tampa, Florida near the Tampa International airport

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Florida Attorney General (Fort Lauderdale, FL).

Interview

Applied on People's First web site. Received a email asking if I was still interested in the position. Then called and received a date and time for a interview. Then arrived on location, and went for my interview.

Interview Questions

• Can you file, copy, and scan?   1 Answer
    • Was given a written test. Spelling, Put files in Alphabetical order, math problems, and grammar.   1 Answer

Law Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Florida Attorney General (Tallahassee, FL).

Interview

Apparently just needed bodies for doc review, so it was really just a meet and greet situation. No real questions to overcome or worry about for this particular situation. Met the Chief one on one in his conference room and he looked over my resume. Don't recall anything specific asked about my qualifications other than if I have issues sitting for a long period of time working or if i can do legal research.

Assistant Attorney General Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Florida Attorney General (Tallahassee, FL) in May 2011.

Interview

Applied online through Peoples First website. A few weeks after the job closed I received a screening phone call that I passed. Then had an inperson group interview and was taken to meet with people one-on-one in the unit. Shortly thereafter I received a phone call with the job offer.

Law Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Florida Attorney General (Tallahassee, FL) in February 2011.

Interview

Hiring and interview process was long, especially since division dealt with highly confidential information so a thorough background check was involved which took a couple months. Interview process itself consisted of about 2 rounds. Background check took longer.