Florida DHSMV Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Florida DHSMV Interview Questions

Updated May 17, 2017

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Florida DHSMV (Tallahassee, FL) in February 2016.

Interview

Questionnaire, Writing Test, and interview with upper management. Applied online. had to wait a few weeks for applications to be screened. Had to be interviewed by several upper manager.

Research and Training Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Florida DHSMV (Tallahassee, FL) in January 2015.

Interview

The process went rather quickly. I submitted a work sample and then got called in. The questions were very generic however I then had to do another work sample in the office. It was challenging but great experience. My advice is go with how you would normally complete the task. They had word set up for me but excel was a better process and I went to with it.

Interview Questions

• Explain a difficult experience you had with a fellow co-worker. What made it difficult and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Computer Specialist Interview

Interview

It took a few weeks after submitting application to get a call for an interview, so be patient.
    Two employees gave the interview, altenating asking the questions.
    There was a work sample to complete with a fixed amount of time to do it in, and also the normal interview questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. Government position with fixed rate.

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Florida DHSMV.

Interview

Hiring process is online.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

lol! It is a state government job!

Field Hearing Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Florida DHSMV.

Interview

Applied online, received call in for interview a month later. Two person interview, they both seemed disinterested from the start and talked about their upcoming weekend plans. Interview consisted of standard behavioral questions, followed by a short skills test. The skills test was to create a simple letter and answer a quiz.