Forthea Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Forthea

Candidate Interview Review

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Forthea (Houston, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

My experience involved the following: Q&A writing sample, online personality test, phone screen, in-person interview with three team members, second interview with another team member and the founder. One person did ask a few scenario-type questions like "What would you do in this situation," but I didn't feel I got too many in-depth questions about skills from the other team members.

The second interview seemed more to check for cultural fit. Seemed more like a probe into my psyche than a skills discussion. Overall, it was two months from initial contact through to the last interview. They make the timeframe clear in their job postings, but going through all the hoops without an offer was tough to swallow.

Interview Questions

Forthea Response

Aug 3, 2016 – HR Generalist

Thank you for the feedback. We have a lengthier interview process than some companies so that we find the best candidates and they can gain a good understanding of Forthea. We always try to let... More