Fox International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fox International

Sort:

Associate Interview

Interview

The industry doesnt ask for much prior experience, espcially for people who are getting into Production. What is required is a good set of soft skills and people management skills

Interview Questions

• Candidates might still get asked about real life experences to adjudge their response to crisis situations   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fox International in August 2010.

Interview

Sent resume, met, hired next week.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience working with Final Cut pro or Photoshop or After Effects?   1 Answer

Finance Intern Interview

Interview

After sending the resume I received a interview call. The interview lasts for 30 min and including a self intro, questions about my teamwork experience and why I choose this position. They also ask about my school activities and my past experience.

Programming Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rome (Italy)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fox International (Rome (Italy)) in February 2012.

Interview

I did a group interview, where we took a quiz, some basic statistics and, finally, an excel test.
    All the interviewers have been really nice, we spoke in italian, but we have been asked to present ourselves in English.
    Overall a positive xperience

Content Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lisbon (Portugal)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Fox International (Lisbon (Portugal)) in April 2016.

Interview

I was called by a recruitment company and after a brief interview with them moved forward to an interview with the relevant managers at Fox. The interview at Fox went well but I knew I wasn't going to get it from the start as the role was too junior for me. It was disappointing that the specifics of the job itself were only given to me during the final interview. It was also a bit frustrating to wait two months to hear about the decision.

Talent Partner Europe- Africa Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clapham, London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Fox International (Clapham, London, England (UK)) in January 2016.

Interview

Meeting with recruitment agency - Telephone Interview
    I applied on a UK job board for the role and was then asked to meet with the recruiter. A complete waste of my time.