Fox Stations Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fox Stations Sales

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fox Stations Sales (New York, NY) in January 2018.

Interview

The first interview was with a lady that just talks at you, doesn't really listen to you or your pitch. She kind of makes you feel dumb. That's how far I got, but I heard there are 4 more interviews after her.

Interview Questions

• what's 10% of 100?
      Whose the quarterback for the Rams? Dallas Cowboys?
      Which baseball team won the world series after 10,000 years? ( not really 10,000 but you get the point if you're a sports fan)   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fox Stations Sales (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process was fairly simple. It started with a phone call then two in office interviews. One with the manager and the other with both managers and the VP,

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Fox Stations Sales (Boston, MA) in May 2017.

Interview

Interview was very casual and informal. Conversation flowed well and simple questions were asked. Interviewed with only one employee for over hour. Easy, laid-back, no surprises. Asked simple questions about my resume. Mentioned that there is limited room for growth in Boston office because of the size(only one regional account exec) Very down to earth. Took the time to go through entire industry in sufficient detail and explained in's and out's of the position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Fox Stations Sales (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Very simple interview with a laid back exec. I thought the interview went very well, he told me the would get in contact with me in a week or two. I never heard back from them which was dissapointing, a call back even if rejected would have beenn appreciated.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work with fox?   1 Answer

Sales Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fox Stations Sales.

Interview

1st interview was with one sales manager. The 2nd interview was with the other sales manager. The final interview was with the VP of sales in that region. I didn't hear back for about 3 months.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fox Stations Sales (New York, NY) in January 2014.

Interview

Basic interview where they ask you questions about your resume and what type of skills you have. They do let you know that the pay is $30,000 and that it does not increase with time. An easy interview that for the most part was laid back and casual.

Interview Questions

• Please describe certain skills that you have that would be good for this job?   1 Answer